Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NEW Republic and Imperial Fleet Apartment Strongholds 6.3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
NEW Republic and Imperial Fleet Apartment Strongholds 6.3

JediQuaker
03.28.2021 , 08:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Here are videos of the Imperial fleet penthouse. I'm no expert at making videos but here they are with and without hooks:
From the videos, it looks like I might finally have a place to put that centerpiece "Spa" deco. 🙂

But I'd still like to know how you got the tokens to buy the Apartment. Do the PO quests actually give rewards on the Imperial side? (I can't seem to get any on the Republic side).
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Screaming_Ziva
03.28.2021 , 04:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
From the videos, it looks like I might finally have a place to put that centerpiece "Spa" deco. 🙂

But I'd still like to know how you got the tokens to buy the Apartment. Do the PO quests actually give rewards on the Imperial side? (I can't seem to get any on the Republic side).
Only the top two pinned quests give rewards so you have to do them for a few days to unlock level 4.

Level 4 is bugged and it gives you as many tokens as you want so I was able to get both strongholds.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

JediQuaker
03.29.2021 , 07:17 AM | #23
Only the top two pinned quests give rewards so you have to do them for a few days to unlock level 4.

Level 4 is bugged and it gives you as many tokens as you want so I was able to get both strongholds.
So, how do you get "level 4" (or level 1, even)?
Is that 4/800 or what?

Screaming_Ziva
03.29.2021 , 04:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
So, how do you get "level 4" (or level 1, even)?
Is that 4/800 or what?
I think it's 8 points per level and you get 3 points per objective. Since you only get two per day right now, you can get 6 points per day.

However, with the recent PTS build, the SHs are on the vendor for one credit each.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

JediQuaker
03.31.2021 , 08:03 AM | #25
I think it's 8 points per level and you get 3 points per objective. Since you only get two per day right now, you can get 6 points per day.

However, with the recent PTS build, the SHs are on the vendor for one credit each.
Yes, I got the Republic apartment yesterday, and I'll be getting the Imperial tonight (unless they change it again 🙂 ).
My thoughts on the Republic apartment are in the PTS forum, but after I look over both, I may post a review here as well.

Short review: Very nice overall, but it needs a couple of smaller bedrooms (with doors).

Xina_LA
03.31.2021 , 01:12 PM | #26
If you have enough credits, you can advance the progress meter and unlock the new strongholds.

Maybe they could add some Flooring hooks underneath the Large hooks.

It would be great if occasionally ships went by out a big window with a view of space, just like sometimes things happen out in the Tatooine landscape. Nothing so often it's distracting, just something fun.

It's a shame it doesn't have one or two smaller side rooms for bedrooms, kitchens, storage, etc.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

TonyTricicolo
03.31.2021 , 02:00 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I hope they'll open the apartments for testing without having to do several days of work to unlock them.

It would be great if occasionally ships went by out a big window with a view of space, just like sometimes things happen out in the Tatooine landscape. Nothing so often it's distracting, just something fun.

Does it have any little side rooms for bedroom, kitchen, storage, etc?
They now only cost 1 credit. Go check em out Xina La
My John Handcock

OlBuzzard
03.31.2021 , 02:04 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I hope they'll open the apartments for testing without having to do several days of work to unlock them.

Does it have any little side rooms for bedroom, kitchen, storage, etc?
They're easy to "unlock" right now. 1 Credit each from one the non-seasonal vendors (on Carrick station).

I've been messing around with it a tad.

OH ! JK ... you're right the Spa center piece works great. I'm using it in the room that faces center of the station ..

If they dial down the "game music" you can hear the music being played at the center of the station. Works fine. I hope that they have a "volume knob" for that music.
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"

JediQuaker
04.01.2021 , 07:56 AM | #29
In answer to my previous question - yes, the Apartments are faction specific. It costs a whole 250 credits to go to the opposite faction's apartment. More of a nuisance than anything. 🙂
(That could change when they go live.)

Overall, I like these Apartments. I slightly prefer the Republic one.

It's the first time in a long while that I've been looking forward to decorating a stronghold or two. I've already spent around 200 million on decos for them. 🙄

casirabit
04.01.2021 , 12:16 PM | #30
Note:
Is there a reason in the imperial apartments that you cannot change the size of the wall hooks?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.