Getting more Authority than Shae Vizla as a Bounty Hunter

LordMalekai

Did the Mandalorian arena flash point Blood Hunt for the first time as a mando where you randomly go through an Island and get attacked (without warning or recognition), Forced to do 3 hunts, forced to kill a husband and wife duo, forced to duel the Shae in an Arena of death - and then you mention to Shae your mandalorian right to take her clan from her (yeah maybe a more Dark Side option at the time being but still)

She plays it off and says "Calm down buddy didn't you come here for another reason".:rod_tongue_p:

To a non mando she says "Nah we were just sparring'- Oh I guess the dozens of other mando's I just slaughtered to get here and your Arena champions are just sleeping after a good spar :jawa_angel:

This lady pisses me off and people simp for her just cause she's a female mando in the plot. Being Grand Champion is worthless IMO when the Sith get to be the respective leaders for the entire Empire basically, while the Bounty Hunter is just regulated to "That guy is a strong fighter, don't mess with him".

The final class story for this character is just helping out the daughter of your Arena handler... wow.

If they ever do class stories again they should allow the bounty hunter to take over mandalore/ or at least overthrow Shae Vizla.

Edited by LordMalekai

You do eventually become a galactic leader. Though it's only recently programmed into the game, Shae Vizla does eventually and officially specifically say she and the Mandalorians are joining you.

I did the knights expansion as a warrior a while ago, but it's been a while. I know shae joins you for the purpose of fighting Vitiate. As a mando do you ever gain control of the Mandalorians (maybe in the latest expansion) or is she still in control of them?

I did the knights expansion as a warrior a while ago, but it's been a while. I know shae joins you for the purpose of fighting Vitiate. As a mando do you ever gain control of the Mandalorians (maybe in the latest expansion) or is she still in control of them?

You're the Alliance Commander, which outranks Mandalorian Leader, depending on your point of view as a famous Jedi would say. She remains the Mandalore, but she puts herself and the Mandalorians under your authority. Maybe "authority" is too strong a word, but at the very least a true Ally and Friend. That's a big deal considering your first meeting on Rishi. This is the instigation for Spirit of Vengeance.

• 5 weeks later...
Did the Mandalorian arena flash point Blood Hunt for the first time as a mando where you randomly go through an Island and get attacked (without warning or recognition), Forced to do 3 hunts, forced to kill a husband and wife duo, forced to duel the Shae in an Arena of death - and then you mention to Shae your mandalorian right to take her clan from her (yeah maybe a more Dark Side option at the time being but still)

She plays it off and says "Calm down buddy didn't you come here for another reason".:rod_tongue_p:

To a non mando she says "Nah we were just sparring'- Oh I guess the dozens of other mando's I just slaughtered to get here and your Arena champions are just sleeping after a good spar :jawa_angel:

This lady pisses me off and people simp for her just cause she's a female mando in the plot. Being Grand Champion is worthless IMO when the Sith get to be the respective leaders for the entire Empire basically, while the Bounty Hunter is just regulated to "That guy is a strong fighter, don't mess with him".

The final class story for this character is just helping out the daughter of your Arena handler... wow.

If they ever do class stories again they should allow the bounty hunter to take over mandalore/ or at least overthrow Shae Vizla.

Ok A) Shae is not Mandalore and you do not take her clan from her just because you beat her , that is just a duel , and fyi you didn't kill them just knocked them out...as potrayed as they come limping back to her and she says " who is up for a scarlak hunt"

B) If it was a real challenge fight for her clan, you would have actually killed her, plus the reason for the fight would have been obviouse.

C) IF you were a Madalorian ( did revan call you one? in my story at the end Revan called my character a mando and that she displayed true mandalorian honour or something like that) you would NOT assume you were there to take over her clan

D) Fiinally , you are still a mandalorian, she is teaming up with you. Remeber "Mandalore" is a Title and position in Mandalorian culture, it is representative as a Warrior king/ queen and yes you can depose her/him through rebellion oh and fyi...your clan is dead and scattered because Artus ( Aka Mandalore the Vindicated) is dead. So you have no clan to back you up nor do you have anyone to support your claim which you NEED. That is why Torian Cadera's dad was able to challenge Vindicated's claim..he had clans not just his own to support him.

Finally it had nothing to do with her being female, she just happened to be really well respected for her skills and her ability to lead . As a Mandalorian and Commander you are her Ally and her subortinate currently in your role you have to be your ally eventually If the alliance fails you become her subordinate again which is proper. Unless you want to sit around listening to an advisors all day?