BT-1 Assassin Droid Companion

+1 for the new companion idea. Though I would hope that they would work a companion like this into the story, as opposed to it being another silent companion.

We only have one Astromech companion, so it would be nice to have another Astromech/Assassin in the shape of an Astromech.

+1 for the new companion idea. Though I would hope that they would work a companion like this into the story, as opposed to it being another silent companion.

We only have one Astromech companion, so it would be nice to have another Astromech/Assassin in the shape of an Astromech.

I definitely think the addition of an Imperial astromech droid to the CM would be a good one.

In the past, I've posted about adding a few more droid companions generally, as there are a lot of great models to choose from in the original 1-50 game, and they haven't been used at all.

1 Republic, 1 Imperial, and 1 "underworld" droid would be great.

Belsavis also has some pretty awesome "ancient" droids, either in the class story or regular questing areas (once the player character reaches the deeper parts of the prison). Perhaps add an ancient droid too.

I think the last droid that was released came out around the time of The Nathema Conspiracy FP, which was in Update 5.9, almost 4 years ago.

I believe that droid (which was one of the "floating" models) had some unique DoT abilities, but I'd honestly be fine with BW using the standard companion abilities based on weapons, if it makes it easier to add a few more droid companions to the game. Unique animations are always welcome, though, and probably help with sales.

Edited by arunav

I'm suprised no one mentioned 0-0-0 while bringing up BT-1... Anyway I know we're already getting a Duro companion as our Shadow Syndicate contact for GS2 but I always thought a DX-TXs model assasin droid for an underworld companion would be cool. Edited by TyrFoge