Maintenance: June 28, 2022

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking all servers offline for back-end maintenance on 28 June, 2022.

Details:

DATE: June 28, 2022

TIME: 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM CT (1000 - 1500 UTC)

VERSION: n/a

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

It means that they do maintenance on the physical servers, like adding ram or other hardware. Could also mean that they update the servers software, or a combination of both. Or a simple server restart.

The times you posted indicate that you are starting the maintenance before the conquest week ends and finishing it after the new week begins:

Maintenance Times

05:00 - 10:00 CT

10:00 - 1500 UTC

11:00 - 16:00 BST

Conquest End & Start Times

06:00 - 07:00 CT

11:00 - 12:00 UTC

12:00 - 13:00 BST

In the past doing maintenance across these times meant that lots of players were not granted the weekly guild rewards and members of guilds who would of won first place missed out on the titles and achievements. Can you confirm that scores will be recorded correctly so the problems will be avoided this time?

The times you posted indicate that you are starting the maintenance before the conquest week ends and finishing it after the new week begins:

Maintenance Times

05:00 - 10:00 CT

10:00 - 1500 UTC

11:00 - 16:00 BST

Conquest End & Start Times

06:00 - 07:00 CT

11:00 - 12:00 UTC

12:00 - 13:00 BST

In the past doing maintenance across these times meant that lots of players were not granted the weekly guild rewards and members of guilds who would of won first place missed out on the titles and achievements. Can you confirm that scores will be recorded correctly so the problems will be avoided this time?

Oh boy yeah! Can this be shifted back after the conquest end? My guild already worked for this week's conquests. We didn't have enough warning to *not* play this week. As it stands, we'll be missing out on this week's (that we've already worked for) and next week's!

May I ask why the maintenance was scheduled for that time-slot and NOT after the usual weekly reset at say 8 or 9 am EST instead? If there has been problems in the past with guild members being left unable to claim rewards, why would you go ahead with the time-slot selected? Will you compensate guild leaders that would’ve had to make it a point, to be up at 5am EST to capture their leaderboards? What about for those guild members who end up being unable to claim their rewards?

Sadly again no fix for the rest xp if you log out in a stronghold or a cantina.

Sadly patch 7.0 makes this game worst.

I play since 2011 and allways have a subscription (it runs only one time out when i had a very hart working accident and i was in hospital and rehab).

i personally loved this game, loved the crafting and much more... with 7.0 no more modable gear.

you will feel that most of the playerbase (the old ones and new ones) will leave this game, because its not funny anymore like it was before 7.0.

i personally will take a look the next couple of month to see if something has changed. if not... unsub and deinstall.

the promise was made that altuur zok adon will come in the galactic season npc dealer .... and.... you forget him and dont add him... all others you add (paxton, shae, hexid .......).

you know how to waste money ^^

if you bring altuur zok adon into the cartel market or lootcrates the people would buy it because there are many people who dont have him.

Edited by FWSWBN