Unable to give you guys money

Myzrahie

So I am trying to pay for some cartel coins but the screen skips the actual payment method and shunts me to the receipt screen with a thank you, I tried this 3 times now since I figured i never gave my bank data, therefore no payment is offical until i actually get the payment method pop up ( where I have to put in my information etc). Is this a common issue atm? And what's being done to fix it?:rak_03:

So I am trying to pay for some cartel coins but the screen skips the actual payment method and shunts me to the receipt screen with a thank you, I tried this 3 times now since I figured i never gave my bank data, therefore no payment is offical until i actually get the payment method pop up ( where I have to put in my information etc). Is this a common issue atm? And what's being done to fix it?:rak_03:

Unless it's for unlocks almost everything is on the Galactic trade network. Make some credits by selling crafted items you made by gathering the resources or buying and reselling on the gtn. Generally you never have to buy cartel items.

Hi Myzrahie,

Were you able to purchase Cartel Coins since you posted your message. If no, did you try to clear your cache or another browser?

Thanks!

I've done all the things, cleared all the things, downloaded a new browser just to test this, and still, nada.

Unless it's for unlocks almost everything is on the Galactic trade network. Make some credits by selling crafted items you made by gathering the resources or buying and reselling on the gtn. Generally you never have to buy cartel items.

Be that as it may, if for whatever reason this option is decided upon, then it should be readily available and not malfunctioning.

Be that as it may, if for whatever reason this option is decided upon, then it should be readily available and not malfunctioning.

That is true.

With the lack of content and bug fixes over the past year tho I highly suggest not spending $ until they fix everything;)

You can also join a conquest guild. Generally they reward their members.

For example the guild I help manage along witha great team of friends, were a no 1 cq guild that always conquers a planet and reward its members. We help with gearing to current caps pay out billions of credits and hundreds of cartel packs, have alot of community events and such. If your a active part of the community we Generally just give you what you want 😉.

In the meantime I could suggest you look up some guilds to join on your server. 😀

• Dev Post

Hi Myzrahie,

It seems that you didn't receive the error message asking you to contact our support team due to an error with your EA account (our team is currently investigating this bug).

To fix your issue, I invite you to contact the support team by phone. Here is our article on how to contact them: How to contact STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.