Recruit Message <Nerfherders>

Zenzho

<Nerfherders> is a relaxed raiding guild on the imp side. The core of the guild is a mix of players with different levels of HM experience but with a similar goal and drama free attitude to the game. We want to experience the end game content of SWTOR in a chilled environment while having fun. We are currently recruiting both raiders (of all classes/roles) who want a more relaxed schedule, and end game social players looking for a chilled environment. We run HM ops 3 times per week, organised to work around RL commitments. If you are looking to complete HM end-game content but don't want the intensity of a hardcore raiding guild then we may suit you. All the usual guild, perks, Stronghold - Flagship - Discord - Guild repair fund - 10% bonus.

/w me in game Shamm / Emperor Bob / Admiral Bob

Or one of the guild Officers - Tarijon Calboo / I-like-fire / Klorea / Dusansilni

or visit our website http://nerfherders.org

Edited by Zenzho

• 2 weeks later...
Probably already know the answer to this, but you're not the same guild as <The Nerfherders>, correct? There is one highly annoying guy who whispers me on every alt of mine if I want to join them. He's giving y'all a bad rep by name association. :(

Well yeah we are not called The Nerfherders but just Nerfherders, and we don't /w directly but send out a recruit message in general chat, so I don't think its any of us.

Just put the guy on ignore. :)

Goodluck

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...