Rapid Serenity- Republic Guild for *your* end game goals

Mordarion

Rapid Serenity is one the servers top Republic Guilds with over 800+ people offering and inviting individuals a chance to share their adventure with a group of great guildies by their side all while pursuing the end game content of their own choice.

We have PVE, PvP, GSF, RP, and Crafting divisions for you to partake as you choose your activity with events almost every night of the week. In addition to that, we have special guild events with great prizes, like our previous Galactic Race tournament, Screenshot event and Guild Uniform Design competition. And not so long ago, we held a Halloween event which included a Costume contest, as well as a Race and a Dueling competition. So whatever your preferred game-play style is, our community can accommodate and welcome and support you.

We also have our own fully decorated Flagship, Pillar of Serenity, and Manaan Headquarters, along with a Discord Server and the convenient in-game 10% XP/rep bonus. On top of that, we have a website: http://www.rapidserenity.enjin.com, which includes a Calendar for all our events, our own Forum, Gallery, Timeline, Member Zone and more. If you want to, you can even send in your character's portfolio!

Rapid Serenity was originally founded in 2013 on the Progenitor Server by brothers R-emus and Ro-mulus and later joined in leadership by Vigilanis. Since then we've endured all sorts of changes, and we've remained a large, friendly and active guild over the years. We are expanding constantly and we are always looking for new recruits to join our skilled and experienced guild family. We always fundamentally promote the ethos that our low level members are just as important as the high level veterans of the guild. We actively dissuade elitism and foster an environment that is welcoming and helpful to all our members, whatever your level, class or subscription status.

Although we operate a friendly and welcoming environment to our members at all times, we can only maintain this by making sure that the following rules are adhered to by our members:

-Team work is the key to the guild - Always support other guild members wherever possible.

-Zero tolerance of insults, discrimination of any sort or fighting. We are a multi-cultural guild representing countries, customs and beliefs from across the planet - this is only possible with a commitment to equality at all times.

If you are interested in joining, either contact us, or visit our website or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Erilyne, Melanïe or Erimantis.

Edited by Mordarion

Greetings and just a quick update concerning Rapid Serenity…

Sunday Night we had a Raising Ceremony or as it is more commonly referred to… a promotion party. Fifty-eight people were online at the height of the ceremony. Numerous accolades and title were given out but here is what concerns us. Rapid Serenity created a new role, that of the Ambassador and is recommitting to some core activities.

The new role is designed to help us help the players. Here is what it says on our website…

The Ambassador rank embodies everything we stand for in Rapid Serenity, and honors our commitment to always strive to do things differently, and to make everyone have the best experience possible during their time with us. The Ambassador helps us continue that pledge by creating a wider range of senior members to help organize events, deal with questions and generally be there to help you - our most vital asset.

And here is the recommitment to the core activities…

Ops- Orolla, Neysche, Zab'mman were promoted to Ambassadors and now are sharing the running of operations for Rapid Serenity. If you want regular ops regardless of difficulty, now might be a great time to check out Rapid Serenity and get in on the action.

PvP- Melanie and Anaraion are leading this endeavor. We are building multiple Tranked teams and are looking for more great people to share the fun. If you want regular ranked and reg PvP please drop one of us a line.

GSF- Erimantis and Twi’denn, who was promoted to ambassador, lead GSF and they are incredible players. Twice a week there are scheduled events and the only reason we do not have more is because you are not here yet .

RP- Rain, who was promoted to the inner council, and Amethyst, also promoted to Ambassador, just hosted the first of many regular RP session. They took over two planets and will incorporate FPs, Ops, World Bosses and whatever else they can into the RP. If this is something that interests you get over here now to get involved.

Bottom-line Rapid Serenity is a big guild that caters to the players. If you want to play with other great people and pursue the end game content of *YOUR* choice Rapid Serenity might just be a great choice for you.

Check us out :).

Edited by Mordarion

Greetings All,

Just another update on how things are going in Rapid Serenity and inviting you to check us out if any of our activities sound like fun to you...

Conquest- Rapid Serenity has conquered Taris. Not an unusual event for our guild and something we work on incorporating all our events (to include RP) to try and grind those points. So in addition to guild prestige there is a nice quest reward for the players as well. So if working with lots of other cool players as a collective and reaping rewards sounds good to you Rapid Serenity would be a great home for you.

PVE- Orolla, Neysche, Zab'mman are forging ahead and doing great things. OPs are scheduled twice a week and FPs are being run all the time. Honestly if you want some PVE goodness you should check us out and regardless of you gear level or skill you will be able to find a team that suits you.

PvP- Is scheduled 4 times a week!! Melanine and Anaraion have two Regs on the calendar, one Tranked and even one Imp side event. Yes starting Feb 4th we will run PvP from our sister guild Rapid Fury just to mix it up. If you want regular PvP either side (well mostly pub ;) ) just drop us a line.

GSF- Erimantis and Twi'denn are still running GSF twice a week with an incredible win rate. They are looking for more dedicated players and honestly the guides they have on our site will break down every build you could imagine. So if you would like some GSF in your future be you a beginner or exp pilot Rapid Serenity might be worth a look.

RP- The RP has occurred, the synopsis is up and Rain and Amethyst are planning the next chapter. If casual/medium level RP is your cup of tea, you should give these two incredibly talented players a chance to win you over. Hurry up the next chapter will be coming out soon, what part will you play?

Bottom-line Rapid Serenity is a big guild that caters to the players. If you want to play with other great people and pursue the end game content of *YOUR* choice Rapid Serenity might just be a great choice for you. If you are interested in joining, either contact us via the forums, PM us, visit our website (link in my sig below) or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

But definitely check us out :).

Edited by Mordarion

I completely agree with Mordarion. Rapid Serenity is a guild where you decide how you want to participate. Ops, PvP, GSF, RP; we have it all. But most importantly is the atmosphere in our guild. From the moment I have joined I have always felt welcome, whether I logged in every day or was absent for a while. Extraverts and introverts, all are welcome.

So come on RAPIDly to our guild ;):cool:

Hi

Before I joined Rapid Serenity I had next to no end game experience and crap people skills. This guild has helped me develop as a player and a person, thanks to its friendly and family feel to the guild, nothing is ever too much to ask. I'm so glad I joined this guild, I wouldn't be the person I am today with out the experience I have gained.

Thanks again to the Guild and its leaders.

Edited by jiveley

Hi everyone!

Ahh... so many memories. But I'm not going to be sentimental! No sir/madam! If you're looking for some sentimental crap, you DEFINITELY won't find it here. All right, here we go...

I remember years ago, when I started this guild with my brother. We had just one republic character each, around lvl 30. We thought we were so experienced already (yeah xD) cause we were past Alderaan and all :) so we have asked 2 random people to help us set it up. That's how it usually starts, doesn't it? And we had this dream of creating something grand, a place where others would really enjoy staying, laughing and having fun together. After a hard day, out there in the "real world". No elitism, no closed groups that'll never let you in on their activities. I'm sure many of you had a similar thought. Some tried and succeded, some failed. I often wonder why, for so many years, we've survived, thrived and ended where we are now. And it's the people ofc... yep :)) I mean honestly, we were so lucky. Somehow, so many great, helpful and kind individuals joined this community. Mature people with great leadership skills. I'm really proud to be a part of it all.

If you're thinking of finding a home, a place that will stay here till the end of swtor, search no more, go to rapidserenity.enjin.com and sent an application.

P.S. That went well I guess. Professional, impartial, argumentative. Uhum.

Have a great day people! ;)

I also want to add something here, from my experience ;) I'm playing this game for a very long time ( nearly from beginig). I've been already in few other guilds. Two of them had some chances to become something great but always something went wrong in the end. Soon I will be in RS for 1 year and its growing and growing and always going for more. But for me personally, what made me stick to the guild were its people ! Socializing with each other, talking, always ready to help. They showed me a lot new things and parts of game I never thought that are that fun or even knew that exist or that we can make something like this (parties on ship or events like racing event ). And that is the best in our guild in my opinion - fun with other guildies ;)

So if you are thinking about joining or not - think no more and fill application or whisper someone who will be online from our guild and I'm sure that someone will help you !

Let us know if you need any assitance @swfcRob and thanks for the consideration :)!!

As for the other posts, I want to thank those guildies for sharing their stories. This is exactly why I love this guild… good people. I am surrounded by good people having fun in my favorite game. It is hard to argue with that.

If you are happy where you are, march on… but if not read on…

Conquest- Rapid Serenity was fourth this week in conquest. Amazing victory for Untempered Dread at 32.1mil points, and congrats to them. But get ready as another week of conquest starts soon and Rapid Serenity will be back at it on Hoth this week. So if working with lots of other cool players as a collective and reaping rewards sounds good to you Rapid Serenity would be a great home for you.

PVE- Orolla, Neysche, Zab'mman are forging ahead and doing great things. We had scheduled and run the following in the past week: Gods in the Machine, Temple of Sacrifice, Quesh Conquest, Toborro’s Courtyard and a player vote. This is in addition to all the unscheduled Ops and FPs we ran. Honestly if you want some PVE goodness you should check us out and regardless of you gear level or skill you will be able to find a team that suits you.

PvP- Four events this past week to include TRanked, two Regs, and one Imp side (I thought pubs were terrible at PvP ;) ). Basically we have people of all levels (and alignments) playing and enjoying PvP. Want to point out we have three of our four members for RS #1 Tranked Team already settled on. Looking for a ranged dps for the fourth slot. So if you want regular PvP (especially Tranked ranged dpsers) just drop us a line.

GSF- Erimantis and Twi'denn are still running GSF twice a week with an incredible win rate. They are looking to expand and have some plans for a large guild event. I know firsthand how good many of our guildies are esp the leaders and we have numerous pick up groups that crush just as much. So if you would like some GSF in your future be you a beginner or exp pilot Rapid Serenity might be worth a look.

RP- Another great RP has occurred, another great synopsis is up and Rain and Amethyst are planning the next chapter. Our storyline takes place 5 years prior to the canon storyline of SWTOR and has already been to Rishi, Courasant, Gav Dargon, Tython, and Nar Shadda. All the while they incorporate PvP/Ops/FPs into the RP. So if casual/medium level RP is your cup of tea, you should give these two incredibly talented players a chance to win you over. Hurry up the next chapter will be coming out soon, what part will you play?

Coming up we have numerous guild events in the planning stage and as always offer a chance to hang out with incredibly cool and helpful people all while you pursue the end game content of *YOUR* choice. If you are interested in joining, either contact us via the forums, PM us, visit our website (link in my sig below) or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

Bottom line… check us out :D.

Edited by Mordarion

Big news this week is our new guild SH competition. Think you have the killer look in your SH then get in on the competition. There can be multiple winners and if selected a winner, then your SH will be eligible for guild events while you will have won prizes. What an awesome idea which encourages your own SH tastes, improves your guild conquest modifier, and makes you eligible for prizes... A win-win-win situation it looks like. Great job Rain!!

Conquest- Rapid Serenity was again not the winner last week *sad panda*. Already this week, we have done a conquest run to include Alderaan defenses, Alderaan world boss, commander on Ilum and Toborro's Courtyard. Now we are hunting for more. But let me highlight the fact that we as a guild are grouping and going after things together. Yes we want to win (and will keep trying), but more importantly we are an active guild that does stuff together. So if that sounds cool to you, Rapid Serenity would be a great home for you.

PVE- Orolla, Neysche, Zab'mman are forging ahead and doing great things. Had a couple of junior officers run events this week and are looking at the options. As always we have events almost every night just in pick up groups. So if you want to group with good solid people on a regular basis Rapid Serenity might be worth a look.

PvP- Melanie and Anaraion are pushing forward. The 4 events per week is running well and we look like we have our top TRanked team all nailed down. Just a few pieces of gear as we are all looking to have different options for tanking, dpsing and healing. Bottom line if you have any interest in PvP from TRanked to "want to try it out", we will take care of you.

GSF- Erimantis and Twi'denn are still running GSF twice a week on the calendar with numerous pick up groups going on all the time. For those like me who have lots to learn we have added a training night so in addition to our guides and the internet you can now have an expert coach you through a match or two. Wow how cool is that?

RP- Another great RP has occurred, another great synopsis is up and Rain and Amethyst are working on expanding their reach. The SH competition is just one aspect as the story deepens. Honestly if casual/medium level RP to include FPs, PvP, SHs and other game elements intrigues you why are you not here yet?

Coming up we have numerous guild events in the planning stage and as always offer a chance to hang out with incredibly cool and helpful people all while you pursue the end game content of *YOUR* choice. If you are interested in joining, either contact us via the forums, PM us, visit our website (link in my sig below) or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

Bottom line… check us out :D.

The big news this week might be that there is no big news. Things are settling down at Rapid Serenity with all our new Ambassadors settling in and life in the big guild feels pretty much like the players want. What I mean is we have had weeks of low to no drama and players are playing the game how they want when they want. Honestly best guild I have ever been in and if you want to play the game and skip the drama you might want to check us out.

Conquest- Seems to be settling down with the same names at the top of the board. Not positive but think we were the top pub guild and as always we are running lots of Conquest events lead by our able PVE Division. I mean I completed the conquest quest on 3 different toons and plenty of other people did this as they saw fit. So if playing the game as you choose with other cool players from Conquuest Runs, PVE, PvP, GSF, and/or RP sounds good then get over here.

PVE- Orolla, Neysche, Zab'mman are forging ahead and doing great things. Still had a couple of junior officers run events this week and are still looking at the options as best fit our players and the calendar. As always we have events almost every night just in pick up groups. So if you want to group with good solid people on a regular basis Rapid Serenity might be worth a look.

PvP- Melanie and Anaraion are pushing forward. We are looking at our Sunday Night event and thinking of adjusting that to fit what the players want better but overall we are all real happy and just like hanging out on discord to banter. So if a mature group to hang out with and wreck in PvP sounds like something you would like to do come talk to us.

GSF- Erimantis and Twi'denn are still running GSF twice a week on the calendar with numerous pick up groups going on all the time. For those like me who have lots to learn we have added a training night so in addition to our guides and the internet you can now have an expert coach you through a match or two. Wow how cool is that?

RP- In addition to Friday night RP we now have Wednesday Night SH open house parties lead by Twi’denn where we tour each other’s SHs. A surprising hit among our members it is just another clear example of our leadership helping the players play the game as they want. This is obviously a prelude to the SH competition and is just another way the RP is taking all of the players hard work into consideration. Honestly if casual/medium level RP to include FPs, PvP, SHs and other game elements intrigues you why are you not here yet?

Coming up we have numerous guild events in the planning stage and as always offer a chance to hang out with incredibly cool and helpful people all while you pursue the end game content of *YOUR* choice. If you are interested in joining, either contact us via the forums, PM us, visit our website (link in my sig below) or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe, Rain Venus, or Erimantis.

Bottom line… check us out :D!!

Change of pace as there have been a few questions on our guild name. Here is the official story as written on our website...

The origins of the name "Rapid Serenity"

"Immerse yourself in the vision where you sit at the mountain stream, watching the water flowing and embracing the everlasting feeling of peace.

The serenity coming from the rapid waters.

Now imagine the force flowing through you, filling you with tranquility yet letting you release this rapid, relentless power.

This is my vision of Rapid Serenity"

~Romulus

Guild Background of Rapid Serenity...

Rapid Serenity was originally founded in 2013 on the Progenitor Server by brothers R-emus and Ro-mulus and later joined in leadership by Vigilanis. Since then we've endured all sorts of changes, and we've remained a large, friendly and active guild over the years. We are expanding constantly and we are always looking for new recruits to join our skilled and experienced guild family. We always fundamentally promote the ethos that our low level members are just as important as the high level veterans of the guild. We actively dissuade elitism and foster an environment that is welcoming and helpful to all our members, whatever your level, class or subscription status.

Although we operate a friendly and welcoming environment to our members at all times, we can only maintain this by making sure that the following rules are adhered to by our members:

-Team work is the key to the guild - Always support other guild members wherever possible.

-Zero tolerance of insults, discrimination of any sort or fighting. We are a multi-cultural guild representing countries, customs and beliefs from across the planet - this is only possible with a commitment to equality at all times.

If you are interested in joining, either contact us, or visit our website or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Erilyne, Melanïe, Rain or Erimantis.

Greetings,

Last two posts have focused on who we are as a guild and our backstory. The next couple of posts will focus on who we are now and what we are up to. Now this may not sound like much but in fact i think this is one of our defining aspects. We here at Rapid Serenity have enough engaged people that we are literally doing all types of end game content all the time.

For example last night Erimantis was calling out in chat for people to join him in GSF while I was calling out for people to join real PvP ;). All the while Eri and I were /w and just talking about our day to day lives. See I think the world of Erimantis and while I prefer PvP, he just rocks at GSF. And that is exactly the best part of Rapid Serenity, I do not have to choose between good people or good endgame content. I get to have my friends *and* do exactly what I want in end game.

How is that working for you?

• 3 weeks later...

Rapid Serenity Spotlight: GSF

In Rapid Serenity there are some avid GSF players. Led by Erimantis and Twi'denn (both senior guild officers) GSF is scheduled twice a week with the one designed more towards training and improving aspiring GSF players. In addition they are formalizing a Rapid Serenity team called Rapid Wings with special guild titles to be handed out based on your abilities and preferences. This team with voice requirements will be dedicated to maximizing wins and is looking for more skilled players. so if you want some regular GSF with quality players you might want to check this opportunity out.

Now in addition to all the above Rapid Serenity is combining some end game activities into a much larger guild contest. Details are being sorted but the bottom line is the GSF and PvP teams are joint hosting a Player versus Player contest. Guildies participating in this event can earn points in both activities to reach the highest overall PvP total. The winner will receive some cool swag... possibly even some real world goodness.

Bottom line is Rapid Serenity is full of good people and we have end game content to suit most tastes. This here is just one example and if this or any other aspect of the guild interests you please do not hesitate to visit our website (link in my sig), PM us on the forums, or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

• 2 weeks later...

Rapid Serenity Spotlight- RP

In Rapid Serenity there are some avid RP'ers. Led by Rain and Amethyst (both senior guild officers) RP is scheduled twice a week with the one on Friday as an integrated ongoing "all the drama and action" medium storyline "to be continued" RP. The second one is the event where we do whatever we want on a random planet. The story starts and ends within one session and can contain any random events. Including PVE ones. The timeline of the Casual RP is random, which means, everyone can eventually find the session that suits them best.

What sets Rapid Serenity RP apart from other guilds is the fact that first and clearly we are not JUST an RP. We have all endgame content covered. Thus you can RP *and* partake in other end game activities all within one single guild. Also our RP in this guild is special with the fact it's pretty chill. We don't have strict rules regarding background or actions. Our RP is good because it allows the players to have any background, whether it's a Jedi, Sith, trooper, smuggler, spy, hermit or some different thing entirely. Every player is considered equal, there's no high ground or focus on someone specific. We create a story of our own and let the players improvise, lead the story and have fun. Everyone is welcome, whether with experience or not. Having the full freedom who to play as and how to play is something not many RP-guilds have. There's no specific RP theme, the players get to decide what happens next, and the RP leader guides them to some story points and plot twists in order to develop this story.

So if you are interested in RPing as well as other end game activities... check out Rapid Serenity. Please do not hesitate to visit our website (link in my sig), PM us on the forums, or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

• 1 month later...

Rapid Serenity Spotlight: PvP

In Rapid Serenity there are some avid PvP’ers. Led by Melanie and Anaraion (Mel is on the Inner Council) PvP is scheduled four times a week. This is broken out into two session of TRanked (Sunday and Tuesday night) as well as two sessions of regular PvP (Wednesday and Thursday Night). This is designed to allow avid Pvper’s multiple coordinated entry points as well as allowing the casual a couple nights a week.

Now the TRanked team has a stable healer and tank in Mel and Ana but has rotated DPsers. We would like one ranged and one melee for this team but actually our aims are much bigger.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9596847#post9596847

Voice comms is required for TRanked but if you have any interest contact us and we would love to play some regs to see how we all get along.

Bottom line is Rapid Serenity is full of good people and we have end game content to suit most tastes. This here is just one example and if this or any other aspect of the guild interests you please do not hesitate to visit our

website (link in my sig), PM us on the forums, or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe or Erimantis.

• 5 weeks later...

Rapid Serenity Spotlight: Conquest

Rapid Serenity has made some adjustments and we are back on the conquest trail. Last week we conquered Balmorra and this week we are hunting on Ilum. We are just starting to feel comfortable with the new parameters and might vary the size each week but just wanted to make sure you all understood we were back in business on this front.

As always if you are happy were you are drive on.

If not and something here interests you please do not hesitate to visit our website (link in my sig), PM us on the forums, or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, Erilyne, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Melanïe Twi'denn or Erimantis.

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

Apologies for the slow updates. I am on a 5 week vacation and will be back strong starting in Aug with my new gaming rig :).

As always if you are interested in joining, either contact us, or visit our website (linked in my sig below) or /whisper one of our leaders in-game, such as Rixty, R-emus, Ro-mulus, Vigilanis, Erilyne, Melanïe, Rain or Erimantis.