LF new friends to start both a light/dark guild

Artrixen

Hi :)

I recently started playing swtor in the last month or so and I'm now in a position where I wanna find new friends and start a community with them. I'm currently playing my Jedi Sentinel (Man'we) at the moment so whisper me on that character or reply here :) I'm not super into RP but if others are I don't mind, just mainly want to build a nice, fun community of people to chat and be friendly with and do stuff like heroics, fp's, ops etc on all varying difficulties.

Kind Regards

Jake

Hi Artrixen,

How convenient, I am looking for the same thing :D I started playing SWTOR again, since this week after years of absence, so I started over.

Currently I am an level 28 Jedi Consular Sage (Marakussnow) and looking for a fun guild. So if you don't mind accepting a "newbie", sort of ;) with plenty experience though then I am in!

By they way I noticed leveling is much faster at the moment then in the beginning so I expect to climb in ranks/levels pretty fast. I can't play today (well maybe a hour or so) but tomorrow evening I will be playing most of the evening/night.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hey I haven't actually founded a guild yet. I think I need 4 other members to start the guild, though I may be wrong about that I will enquire about it when I log in today. I will however add you in game and we can discuss this further, I personally don't care what level players are I just want a fun bunch of people to play with :)

Hi! I am a returning player with alts on both sides although I have mostly played as an imp. I'm looking for a group of people to start completing content with so will happily join up. I am looking to mostly tank but will most likely end up having characters for all purposes. Contact me on Teivel, Zalvah or Karawan

I'm gunna be maxing 1 of every class myself so we can make both a light side and a dark side guild and run both of them :) add me in game (Man'we) or (NoobJake) NoobJake is my level 70 sith assassin :) looks like we are all going to be on mostly tomorrow so we can get this started from then :)

Just startet a new Powertech and would love to join you guys on the Imperial side. (do have a guild I could rename if you guys would be interestet)

I have added Noobjake to my friends list so hopping to see you online :)

My name is Nokomí. Remember the funny i =D

Edited by Hejring

I'm not too fussed which side we start first, can be imp or rep if majority of people we get interested are imp we can put our focus there first, or if majority is rep then we can start there. Like I said for me its just about building a community of fun people to play with. I personally am not huge into the RP but if players are we can add that aspect to the guild so long as it doesn't cause any toxicity.

Jake

Talked to NoobJack earlyer so know he is around :) he is very much in to his sentinel atm so guessing he is in to a Republic guild, but must be honest and say I am only in to my Bounty Hunter so will wait till you guys are up to starting the Imperial side guild :)

Be it a brand new guild or my old I am up for both as NoobJack I am more interestet in making friends who enjoy the game as I do Heroic +4, world bosses, gsf, pvp, pvp, space missions and all :D

NoobJake* lol

I am nearly done with my sentinel and think I'm gunna be starting bounty hunter merc next so I'm gunna be playing imperial soon. So I think starting with am imp guild will be the better option and branching into rep guild if we get the interest

My personal opinion would be Republic, I just returned to swtor and am leveling my Jedi Sage at the moment (level 28). Would kinda feel like a few nights playing for nothing if I switch/start a Imperial character now.

If need be I will make an Imperial though :) never really played as Sith before.

Any way I will be online within the hour :)

Edited by Markvd

Plan is to just start a guild, its looking like we will be starting imp guild first mark the rest of us are on now trying to get it started but we are 1 member short of being able to form the guild, its up to you mate if you wanna start an imp character and join us, we will be making a rep guild without fail once we get the ground work for this one going

Sounds good mate! I will make a Imperial Character :) we will set up the Republic guild after a while then.

But will I be able to help with setting up the Guild right now, Since I am in the starting zone for a while? Don't believe I can travel to the fleet right away, or can I?