Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Moly! I ordered on the 28th of July, I feel so out of the loop like I'm so desperately behind!

Eeh, what's new, Doc? I pre-ordered on the 25th, of all days. The infamous Amazonian Collector's Edition Fallout. But, I've got my copy coming, albeit on the gosh darned 22nd of December! But still, hoping Bio will fix the dumpster of crap that greedy wittle EA has left on our desks, ie, no grace period for maximum profit.

Your £5 was a deposit, it is not extra or in addition to the full price; it will be subtracted from the games cost when you are billed on the 16th. Seriously, try reading instead of jumping to conclusions

Blame the retailers then, and stop "jumping" to conclusions yourself.

When a well known retailer are informing you when you ask them "what does the deposit entail"....and they say "oh its for your ingame crystal AND early access" then you expect that to ring true.

I know you fantards are a little blinded right now, but do you honestly find it acceptable that you may not even get HALF a day of your early access all because you played things by ear and kept an air of caution rather than diving right in?

Like I said, I don't expect to be in day one, nor day 3....I however won't be impressed if it gets right through to the 19th and Bioware are still messing around "slowly" letting people in....that'll be a disaster.

Selling out on a digital copy, gosh darn biodrone.

Yep, they said a LONG time ago that they were going to limit the digital orders to a certain number before launch as well. SOLD OUT of digital copies is the proper term. Wanna try reading up on facts, THEN try to act smart?

You got a migraine because you didn't get in on the first two waves? lol. i'm sorry that's pretty damn funny. i reserved on 7/21 but didn't get a early access code, and didn't really bother with it till 10/28, so i knew i wasn't getting in today. by the end of the week would be great. just the fact that people are getting migraines over this make me feel a LOT better though, haha

I really don't get all this nerd rage when the advertisement said and they're starting the early access SEVEN days early

///munches popcorn

///this is almost as good as FARK.com comments! :D

I was just going to make this EXACT Same point!!! lol

Your 5 EU you paid is to secure that physical copy of the game, and is deducted from the total price when you are charged for the game. So yes, Early Access is a GIFT, your money went to securing your copy so it isn't sold out.

A gift-- Its a marketing ploy not a gift.

Hey! Same day enter /highfive :D

Woot! And here I thought that I failed big time by being the "last" to preorder at November 30. Nice to know there are other people in the same boat.

The other posters are right though ... I feel like getting some popcorn going through this thread, it's a good thing I'm alone or people will wonder why I'm laughing, reading all the whines and QQs.

Wow, so much whinging on a single topic!

Wasn't the original head start meant to be only 5 days?

So they're opening the servers early for people, and sending out head start invited as of only 4 hours ago, in order to stagger the massive release and keep things running smoothly.

Yet we have a 150+ page thread in just FOUR hours of complaining and whining about how people are entitled to their invite NOW and how bioware is letting their customers down as they are not communicating enough.

I do believe that their communication on the FIRST POST is quite explanatory and explains everything you need to know, as you need to know it.

A lot of you really need to calm down, but hey, that's not going to happen, and even if Bioware DID let you all in right now, all that would happen is that you'd come back to the forum to complain about how big the queues are / how long login is taking / etc / etc / etc.

I pre-ordered from Zavvi (UK) a long while ago, but didn't get a key sent till 11th November, yet I remain calm and collected and most of all... PATIENT.

Just find something else to do with your time for a bit, instead of sitting at your computer doing nothing but Q.Qing

*rant over*

*awaits incoming hostility*

I take this update as: "I'm Terribly sorry, but you wont get any early acess, unless you pre-ordered on the second when pre-order was available."

See you on the 20th december i guess, atleast i got a yellow colorstone YAY!

Hell, i pre ordered on 7/21/11 and redeemed the code that same day as gamestop emailed it to me and I still didnt get an email sent to me today saying i have early access

I didn't order the game until 11/26 so I know there's no way in hell I'm getting in today. So I'm just here enjoying the people complaining.

Seriously, in a month or two, it won't matter what day you started. Well, unless your favorite toon name is taken when you do finally get in...

Edited by EvilTuber