Looking for an outfit for my imperial agent

Varlak

Hi guys, I've been wearing the lvl 24 crafted armor set as appearance for quite a while and I'm looking for something new.

I'd like something that would suit the theme of imperial agent that follow the orders and would suit a concealment / med character.

Thanks for any advice.

Edited by Varlak

(Opinion)

In my view, the Agent spends most of the class story being some flavour of undercover agent(0), with Dromund Kaas and Corellia being notable exceptions, so you should be thinking of stuff that looks like clothes, mostly(1), or whatever you think your Agent is posing as. (Hint: on Hutta in the beginning, you should at least *consider* the Red Blade set.) After the class story, it's a bit up for grabs, since that theme of being an undercover agent isn't as strong, and when you get to KotFE/ET, you should be looking into whatever you think the Alliance Commander should wear.

Or look at https://swtorista.com/armor/imperial-agent and see what looks good to you.

(0) An actual clandestine officer wouldn't wear the Clandestine Officer set outside of HQ, for example.

(1) Secret Agent, Canderous Ordo, Atton Rand, Bold Hellion, Carth Onasi, etc. etc. etc.