Inquisitor Story: PLEASE let us marry Ashara already

EAFSAMWISE

As someone who has played through and enjoyed the Inquisitor story, I really find it a shame that Ashara's story is seemingly cut short. So far I've reunited with her and allowed her to join me on Odessen, but there are no follow-up conversations. It occurred to me that she never goes through with actually marrying you if you romance her. Would it be possible to have a follow-up conversation in the form of an "Alert" that would allow us to do this similar to how you can have a convo with Arcann earlier to start a romance with him if you want? I really wanted to make things more official with Ashara and see her developed more. Especially as someone who's playing as an LS Inquisitor and thus has a better relationship with her.

• 2 weeks later...
Seems to me , they all are missing content. They just end with them uttering things they said during the actual story. They gave up on the story and went to gear grind. Sad. A shame you never get closure , one way or another with the stories. They write something, but you never experience anything. I started this game for the story and it dropped dead on all fronts. Ashara just mumbles incoherent things like she went insane. They need to advertise this game as a gear grind and not a story anymore. Two years and you get a glitched fp, that is introduced by a fancy video, like the story will improve. I don't think they will do anything with the comps anymore, their lips don't even move. It just turned into project, like someone got lazy, greedy, or stupid. The story part is dead. You can just do the same fps and stuff for ever until you start mumbling insane things like Ashara. A shame it had potential.