Dead Onslaught is hideous.

Foxrynn

Change it to where you underhand toss (not the awkward throw animation) a bunch of mini grenades or something...

It will look weird if you are faced away from the target during your suggested animation, imagine PT throws a grenade and it starts flying/rolling backwards xD

Instead, I would suggest this: PT throws a drone (Scorch animation) then starts to click something on his wrist computer while the drone unloads with gunfire and missiles, then flies back to PT.

Edited by Voroschuk

It will look weird if you are faced away from the target during your suggested animation, imagine PT throws a grenade and it starts flying/rolling backwards xD

Instead, I would suggest this: PT throws a drone (Scorch animation) then starts to click something on his wrist computer while the drone unloads with gunfire and missiles, then flies back to PT.

That could work!

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly never understood why they took it away from us in the first place all they had to do was give mercs something to extend the range and it would of been fine but instead we got that thing which looks stupid.

If they won't give us that then give us the zoom around jetpack while we spray fire on everything in the center for a bit that is way cooler.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the ability to run around while using it - great in warzones.

But yeah, it looks hideous. When that backpack comes out I look like a "one man band". Add a drum and a pair of cymbals and you're there. And then the back pack miracuolously disappears again. Yuck.

My suggestion would be changing OILFIRE. We already have oil slick /oilfire in tank spec. Fire slick would be where we oil slick then ofc set that oil on fire and available to all specs. The tank version could have a suitable debuff and with dps specs you could perhaps have a skill or utility which added a slow.

E.g. OILFIRE

Deploy an oil slick which is ignited by sweeping flames, causing X damage over Y seconds to all enemies who remain in the slick.

I mean, if we're gonna spray oil everywhere we may as well burn it.

Edited by chrisforester

• 6 months later...