Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids is not updating

RameiArashi

I thought it would make sense to combine Jedi under Seige and Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids but that PO is not updating. I also have Daily PO Defeat Hutt Space Enemies and the bugs count for that one.

Update: after completing Jedi Under Siege quests Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids is now counting the bugs I kill.

Edited by RameiArashi

I confirm this: for a character who hasn't finished Jedi Under Siege story yet, not a single insect defeated on Ossus is counted toward this PO "Defeat Ossus Insectoids", the total number isn't updated. Contrary, the number of insectoids defeated here with Altuur is counted for a companion achievement Lending a Hand (or next in the line).

Such discrimination is disappointing...

• 1 month later...
I'm having the same problem for a character that is not up to the Ossus story line.

Same issue. First tried with a character that was still on the Rishi part of SoR and kills would not count. Switched to an up-to-date on story character and kills started counting.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with the 'Daily PO: Defeat Ossus Insectoids' not progressing if you didn't complete the Ossus Storyline.

This bug is a known issue, our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you in this thread when I have more information.