Galactic Season Rewards

BallisticKaine

It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor. Diminishes the original version that people got for buying early on expansion or being subscribed at a certain time. I felt this way when the rereleased Shae Vizla and Darth Hexid. These items should all have replica in the title just like the rereleased ranked items that they came back out with. Or otherwise what do I get for being a loyal subscriber that pre-ordered or was subscribed during that specific window? A kick in the face, butt, and nuts is what it seems like to me. Edited by BallisticKaine

What more frustrating is the whole thing is just a recycle of everything. We wait months and get about hours worth on content.

This was the DvL event back 5 years ago but now as a battle pass. In my opinion this is the final nail in the SWTOR coffin. They are slow to release mediocre PvE content, PvP has all but been destroyed with the recent changes (6.3 and before), heck we don't even get great CC items anymore.

Or otherwise what do I get for being a loyal subscriber that pre-ordered or was subscribed during that specific window? A kick in the face, butt, and nuts is what it seems like to me.

You got access to them for years before many others is what you got.

You got access to them for years before many others is what you got.

Sounds to me like a slap in the face, kick in the nuts and a big middle finger to me. The ranked PvP players didn't want the people to get the same weapons they earned so the DEV's put replica on the titles so you know that they aren't the original ones. Why not do that here? Next you will see the Founder Title available to people on the Galactic Seasons vendor. How do you thing that will make them feel then? Without no distinction between the ones I have and the ones people can get now on Galactic Seasons Vendor. The original ones are just trash.

It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor. Diminishes the original version that people got for buying early on expansion or being subscribed at a certain time. I felt this way when the rereleased Shae Vizla and Darth Hexid.

Darth Hexid wasn't *ever* a subscriber reward. She has only ever been available as a reward for getting certain achievements.

Darth Hexid wasn't *ever* a subscriber reward. She has only ever been available as a reward for getting certain achievements.

Still the original way to get her was to do what is needed at that time. Rehashing old achievement rewards or early subscriber rewards should not be offered on the Galactic Season. It diminishes the players that got those items the original way. There is no difference between them. The ranked community cried out when the talk of re releasing old season weapons to new players came about. So to please them they decided to add the replica to the new versions. Why do the ranked community get this yet we get a kick in the teeth? Seems so one sided to me.

This was the DvL event back 5 years ago but now as a battle pass. In my opinion this is the final nail in the SWTOR coffin. They are slow to release mediocre PvE content, PvP has all but been destroyed with the recent changes (6.3 and before), heck we don't even get great CC items anymore.

Bioware wants people to pay 10,000 cartel coins to unlock a whole season day 1. Eighty dollars up front for a season unlock.

Edited by Falensawino

Bioware wants people to pay 10,000 cartel coins to unlock a whole season day 1. Eighty dollars up front for a season unlock.

And that is why they removed the Refer A Friend. Some people can make that it just 1 month. It all makes sense now and it paints a better picture on why they removed it.

I don't really agree with it myself, however BW have already gone down that road. So it's not like it was unexpected.

As for it been the final nail, Really? If players were going to leave over this they would have already done so. Other than the Chiss Jedi, all the other 3 have been re-offered already before todays patch.

Do you all think it's working as intended that the recycled rewards that are now in collections show up as uncollected for those of us that have them? It's really irritating my collecting OCD tendencies. :(

Edit: Looks like they can be unlocked in collections by making a new character and going through their mail. I'll have to race to lvl 10 too.

Edited by Damask_Rose

It's not a problem for me that others can get them but it seems most of the items on the vendors is old rewards that do not benefit old subscribers. They need to think this through a little better especially after those that want the apartments have them because after season 2. big deal with the coins lol

It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor. Diminishes the original version that people got for buying early on expansion or being subscribed at a certain time. I felt this way when the rereleased Shae Vizla and Darth Hexid. These items should all have replica in the title just like the rereleased ranked items that they came back out with. Or otherwise what do I get for being a loyal subscriber that pre-ordered or was subscribed during that specific window? A kick in the face, butt, and nuts is what it seems like to me.

You sure are a passionate one about what YOU deem to be a negative. Hope your face, butt, and nuts are ok....seems a bit dramatic....LOL. In the end....who cares. I guess just your face, butt, and nuts...what a joke!

You sure are a passionate one about what YOU deem to be a negative. Hope your face, butt, and nuts are ok....seems a bit dramatic....LOL. In the end....who cares. I guess just your face, butt, and nuts...what a joke!

And your response is null and void. You have nothing worthwhile to add to the conversation, then you can see your way out. I find it to be completely disrespectful to players that got these items the old fashion way to only have them be given out for nothing. Bye Bye Felicia, see ya later!!!

Sounds to me like a slap in the face, kick in the nuts and a big middle finger to me.

lmao you sir are a stereotype. I can't compute the entitlement required to be upset about this, as if one's shinies are magically worth less because OTHER PLAYERS get a chance to have them. Awwww!

And that is why they removed the Refer A Friend. Some people can make that it just 1 month. It all makes sense now and it paints a better picture on why they removed it.

Indeed. It definitely doesn't sound like a coincidence.

That said, I'm glad they offer this option. I was wondering yesterday in other threads whether I would even be able to reach level 100, because of my lack of time to play. Monies plenty. Time likkle. Now I'm more relaxed about it.

Indeed. It definitely doesn't sound like a coincidence.

That said, I'm glad they offer this option. I was wondering yesterday in other threads whether I would even be able to reach level 100, because of my lack of time to play. Monies plenty. Time likkle. Now I'm more relaxed about it.

on the PTS, the first 70 levels (I think) could be bought using credits, the last 30 cc's. Whether it'll be like this on the live, only time will tell. At the moment, you can only use cc's, and as was said it costs 10k cc's.

The “mission” is to meet up with the person on Odessen for a 3 minute “chat” (the companion makes annoying noises.) After that I unlocked the companion account-wide for 10cc. You also get a summoning device in your inventory if you don’t want to go talk on Odessen.

The “mission” is to meet up with the person on Odessen for a 3 minute “chat” (the companion makes annoying noises.) After that I unlocked the companion account-wide for 10cc. You also get a summoning device in your inventory if you don’t want to go talk on Odessen.

Yeah, but the Alt I collected it on is a lowbie I was lvling up in pvp. She doesn’t even have a star ship yet at lvl 62, lol.

Can I summon this comp at lvl 62? It says you have to have done chapter 9.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

So where do you go to even pick up this "content" to do it?

Where are the vendors to see what can be obtained?

How do you even start?

Look at your Galactic Window and you will find a giant red button. This button will open the Galactic Seasons window and give you an overview about all the different rewards at each level.

On the top right corner of the window you will find an indicator for your daily and weekly priority objectives that will grant you additional points to progress in the season beside the 4-day Login reward. When you click that indicator or open your Conquest objectives screen, you will see 4 priority objectives. You can reroll one of the daily objectives each day and one of the weekly objectives each week.

The vendor with the old sub rewards and the new seasonal rewards are located in the Supplies section of the fleet.

Edited by Phazonfreak

lmao you sir are a stereotype. I can't compute the entitlement required to be upset about this, as if one's shinies are magically worth less because OTHER PLAYERS get a chance to have them. Awwww!

So then why put the replica title on the ranked reward weapons when they got re released? Still a shiny by your definition right? Yes I know some of the stuff from the vendors has the replica title on it, but the early subscriber rewards from the past should not be part of the vendor. Heck why not put ranked items on the galactic seasons vendors so all can have a chance to get them without going into the TOXIC ranked community?

Yeah, but the Alt I collected it on is a lowbie I was lvling up in pvp. She doesn’t even have a star ship yet at lvl 62, lol.

Can I summon this comp at lvl 62? It says you have to have done chapter 9.

The summon device works at any level. I used it on a newbie agent on Hutta. I originally claimed it on a 75 gunslinger and it was added to my collections. Once I paid the 10cc unlock I could claim it on the new agent.