Arcann and Senya Tirall partner

Zrafin

Hello everyone,

I finished KOTFE/KOTET today having done everything on the dark side.

Quickly I saw that we could get Arcann & Senya Tirall as a partner.

After research, it is at specific times that specific answers must be given during the chapters.

So I didn't have either on my hand and after two customer service tickets and a phone call to EA it's impossible to go back to them or cancel.

Not because they don't want to, but a matter of game mechanics and development.

So, what to do in this situation? A datacron lvl 70 to 2000pc and transfers it from all my collectibles? +- 8000pc!

I would have done it if it wouldn't cost so much.

But, starting over on a different difficulty doesn't grant a chance to get them?

Have the developers already expressed this? Are there any projects underway for this issue which affects a lot of players?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

I take it by "partner" you mean partner in a romantic relationship. If not, then you'd need to clarify for me.

Yes, in order to start a romantic relationship you are forced to give certain answers. Use [flirt] or [kiss] whenever you can. But no, you cannot "go back" to re-do the romance.

Once you got past your "critical [flirt] option", that would have opened the romantic relationship, there is no going back.

Many companions grant you the opportunity for a romance, yet you have to take it. If you do not do so, you've missed that opportunity. No companion gives you the chance to re-start their romance.

Of course, if you didn't know that, you are a bit unlucky. The only option you have now is to start a new character, I'm afraid.

PS: You asked for both Senya and Arcann. It's impossible to romance both at the same time. You'll need to make a decision at some point of the story.

I take it by "partner" you mean partner in a romantic relationship.

Hello thank you for reply. But is not for romance story. I mean to have Arcann and Senya Tirall all time with me.

If it's that important, just level another character. Using a Master's Datacron will get you to 70, but it won't go through the story for you, and if you skip the stories, you lose any titles given by those stories. Some of the titles are iconic like "Darth" for Sith, "Master" for Jedi, or all the Shadows of Revan class titles like "Jedi Battlemaster" for Jedi Knight, "Above the Law" for Bounty Hunter, "Empire's Wrath" for Sith Warrior.

If you want to use the same name, you have to delete the existing character. You can put anything important legacy bound into legacy bank, copy down the character's look from Appearance Station on fleet, sell bound items for credits and put all credits in legacy bank, then delete and create the new one with same name and appearance. As long as you create your new character within a few minutes, you probably won't lose the name, though there is a tiny chance of that happening.

Edited by ThanderSnB

Hello everyone,

After research, it is at specific times that specific answers must be given during the chapters.

So I didn't have either on my hand and after two customer service tickets and a phone call to EA it's impossible to go back to them or cancel.

So, what to do in this situation? A datacron lvl 70 to 2000pc and transfers it from all my collectibles? +- 8000pc!

But, starting over on a different difficulty doesn't grant a chance to get them?

Have the developers already expressed this? Are there any projects underway for this issue which affects a lot of players?

Hello thank you for reply. But is not for romance story. I mean to have Arcann and Senya Tirall all time with me.

If you want both of them as permanent companions, you need to take the light-side choice in KotFE chapter 1 (Wrath and Ruin) and choose to help Senya after she asks for your help. As you chose the dark side option to kill Senya, you permanently lost her as a companion continued to be an enemy of Arcann, so you could not allow him to join you in chapter 6 (The Dragon's Maw). Customer service most definitely can't help with your in-game story choices! If you want both of them, always choose the light option to help Senya.

You cannot get either Arcann or Senya from an unlock in collections and you won't get either of them if/when you re-run those chapters on that same character and take the light options; your original choices can't be altered. You will only be able to get them as companions on a new character (or alt character) that you choose the light-side options as per above. Fortunately you don't need to spend a fortune on a level 70 boost as levelling high enough to start Kotfe does not take that long.

Edited by Sarova

If it's that important, just level another character. Using a Master's Datacron will get you to 70, but it won't go through the story for you, and if you skip the stories, you lose any titles given by those stories. Some of the titles are iconic like "Darth" for Sith, "Master" for Jedi, or all the Shadows of Revan class titles like "Jedi Battlemaster" for Jedi Knight, "Above the Law" for Bounty Hunter, "Empire's Wrath" for Sith Warrior.

If you want to use the same name, you have to delete the existing character. You can put anything important legacy bound into legacy bank, copy down the character's look from Appearance Station on fleet, sell bound items for credits and put all credits in legacy bank, then delete and create the new one with same name and appearance. As long as you create your new character within a few minutes, you probably won't lose the name, though there is a tiny chance of that happening.

Hello i say you a very big thank you for your reply and understand my deception for this bad situation....

I think make all you mean... Because after two tickets and one call from EA nafing is possible for back and restoring my choice.

Just one think 12k cartel coins for create again all my collection emote, weapon, armor, etc...

And i don't know if my progress Galactic Starfinger are bound to my legacy...

If you want both of them as permanent companions, you need to take the light-side choice in KotFE chapter 1 (Wrath and Ruin) and choose to help Senya after she asks for your help. As you chose the dark side option to kill Senya, you permanently lost her as a companion continued to be an enemy of Arcann, so you could not allow him to join you in chapter 6 (The Dragon's Maw). Customer service most definitely can't help with your in-game story choices! If you want both of them, always choose the light option to help Senya.

You cannot get either Arcann or Senya from an unlock in collections and you won't get either of them if/when you re-run those chapters on that same character and take the light options; your original choices can't be altered. You will only be able to get them as companions on a new character (or alt character) that you choose the light-side options as per above. Fortunately you don't need to spend a fortune on a level 70 boost as levelling high enough to start Kotfe does not take that long.

Yes i understand but new char lvl 1 to 70 + all stories etc... Is very many hours to play for restart and take the good choice in the chapter... Is because i ask is if the devs have idea and speak one time in interview and patch note or other for this problem? I'am very mad and frustrated with this things with onli one solution > restart all =_=.

Many players have the same problem i looking here and other forums. This problem have a tall for the community!

I hope you know the intention and purpose of the dev.

Thank you for your reply you too.

Edited by Zrafin

Hello everyone,

If you take all the dark side options (as you stated), you really shouldn't be able to take the Arcann or Senya (can Senya even be made a romantic partner) then you won't have the option to romance them. You have to let Senya go without attacking her when Senya runs off with Arcann (it's a dark side choice to shoot at her). After that, I don't recall if you are forced to kill her or not on Voss.

Hated how they did the choice here. Want to kill Arcann and save Senya.

Hello everyone,

It's not nearly that complicated. You only have to make ONE right choice to get Arcann and Senya as companions. The choice is obvious: help Senya save Arcann when she asks you to. This is the only light-side choice you need to make.

There is another way. Auto-complete all of KOTFE and KOTET on a new (possibly boosted) Republic character and you will have both Arcann and Senya as companions. You can also replay the first chapter of KOTET with an Imperial character, make the right (light-side) choice to help Senya and then auto-complete the rest. You will also get them in this case.

If you do the above, you will obviously miss out on A LOT of story content with them. It would really be a shame. My advice: just play all of the content again with a Light-Side character. If your last play-through was all dark, you will have plenty of new dialogues and choices to explore. Don't you want to see everything the story has to offer? This is some of the best story content there is in SWTOR, in my opinion.

It's not an "issue" :rolleyes: It's the obvious consequence of the choices you made. It only affects players who either pay no attention to the story or who somehow believe that Senya will want to be their friend/servant after you refuse her plea for help, threaten her life and execute the son she's trying to save. How anyone can head-canon a version where you kill Arcann and Senya still joins you is beyond me.

Edited by witchglove
  • Like 1

Yes i understand but new char lvl 1 to 70 + all stories etc... Is very many hours to play for restart and take the good choice in the chapter... Is because i ask is if the devs have idea and speak one time in interview and patch note or other for this problem? I'am very mad and frustrated with this things with onli one solution > restart all =_=.

Many players have the same problem i looking here and other forums. This problem have a tall for the community!

I hope you know the intention and purpose of the dev.

Thank you for your reply you too.

KotFE/KotET are years old now, however I thought it was pretty obvious when I ran that chapter (Wrath and Ruin) that if I killed Senya I wouldn't get Arcann.

You really have no options to go back on your choice on that character - your choices are final (choices matter was a big thing during that expansion). I have 1 main and 73 alts (I think. Might be more). It really doesn't take that long to level to 60, which is the lowest level you can start KotFE (especially if you have legacy perks). You might want to explore a different class story so it could be fun (as well as helping to increase your legacy level if you don't yet have it at 50). The level 70 boost is very useful for me as it allows access to your ship most of your abilities so I do use them.

If you want to re-create your main with the same name and re-run the story to get Senya and Arcann, than as someone else suggested you're going to have to delete and start again OR create a new main and start again.

Again, there is no way you will persuade the game developers/customer service to change your game choices. It's a case of tough luck I'm afraid. Remember though - a pure dark Sith is not going to let a potential usurper like Arcann live, so eliminating him is probably the way to go on a dark character (all my dark characters kill Senya and Arcann).

If you want to re-create your main with the same name and re-run the story to get Senya and Arcann, than as someone else suggested you're going to have to delete and start again OR create a new main and start again.

Again, there is no way you will persuade the game developers/customer service to change your game choices. It's a case of tough luck I'm afraid. Remember though - a pure dark Sith is not going to let a potential usurper like Arcann live, so eliminating him is probably the way to go on a dark character (all my dark characters kill Senya and Arcann).

I read all reply here and i say thank you for all people here for understand me.

I have already create same char lvl 70 10 secondes after i see? Ohhhh Arcann and his mother =_=

I like play onli Guardian Jedi... This is my main since 2011 year...

I want to discover with other characters, but I feel very uncomfortable on other classes than my Jedi Guardian. What's punishing about this bad gaming experience is that the dark side yields absolutely nothing cool. So let you the bright two epic partner!

I think just this are a reason for player leave this game!

Why didn't they think about players like me who play on the dark side of the force? Why not have Veylin and Valkorion as partners for example?

Or Valkorion and his father?

So, for the moment i restart with my new char lvl 70 because i have no choice!

And i hope the dev find a issue for this!!!

The onli one issue is the first choice during the chapter are unlock!

Thank you for this constructive topic. I hope the dev have a echo!!!!

Now i don't delete my first char is no possible...

Now i lost many things because Galactic Starfinger is not from heritage! I have 280 battleground K-52 Strongarm no possible to find actually because this ship are from the old pack cartel market and all my customization color for all my ship...

That would have made more sense and more fair!

I read all reply here and i say thank you for all people here for understand me.

What's punishing about this bad gaming experience is that the dark side yields absolutely nothing cool. So let you the bright two epic partner!

I think just this are a reason for player leave this game!

Why didn't they think about players like me who play on the dark side of the force? Why not have Veylin and Valkorion as partners for example?

Or Valkorion and his father?

The dark side *does* have cool aspects, it just highly depends on what you, as the player, prefer. If you rather spare people, in order to gain allies, a pure-dark-side character might not be it for you.

The consequences of dark side choices are, in fact, that you are missing good opportunities for self-profit, out of greed for power or out of pure hatred. Would the game give you allies whatsoever, it would destroy a whole aspect of the dark side. Also, it would be unrealistic. You cannot expect to be able to do whatever you please whilst still being able to gain all you want.

In KotET/KotFE your decisions start to matter more as they cannot be altered afterwards and (are supposed to) have great impacts on the story. The whole expansions give you several hard choices that, sometimes, leave you with having to sacrifice at least one thing in order to continue with the story.

Hello everyone,

You do realize that you can play a total darkside character, but not kill every main npc in the story? All you had to do was not kill senya at voss. Of course Arcann is going to fall further to the darkside if you do this. He won't get healing either. You are forced to kill him.

All my dark side characters have never killed Senya or Arcann. They never will kill off a main character. It makes no sense to kill senya either. One light side choice won't hurt your darkside playthrough

Also valkorian, vaylin or dramath as companions? That can't happen because they are written to die in the story. No choices here. Vaylin may come back, but time will tell. I don't know how far you are in the expansions, but you need to play through echoes of oblivion to see what is going on there as it's about the immortal emperor aka valkorian/ vitiate/ tennebrae.

You will also be faced with another important kill or not choice for an important main character through the traiter arc after Iokath. This will be during the nathema flashpoint. Darkside choice, you will lose them forever. so it's just a warning.

You just have to decide how much you like or dislike character. I personally hate killing mains. I don't know why bioware allows this because it kills off any furture potential with them.

Also when you get Arcann's alert after kotet, you need to do it before going to Ossus. So basically right after nathema is the cut off point for him or it will be gone.

You do realize that you can play a total darkside character, but not kill every main npc in the story? All you had to do was not kill senya at voss. Of course Arcann is going to fall further to the darkside if you do this. He won't get healing either. You are forced to kill him.

All my dark side characters have never killed Senya or Arcann. They never will kill off a main character. It makes no sense to kill senya either. One light side choice won't hurt your darkside playthrough

Also valkorian, vaylin or dramath as companions? That can't happen because they are written to die in the story. No choices here. Vaylin may come back, but time will tell. I don't know how far you are in the expansions, but you need to play through echoes of oblivion to see what is going on there as it's about the immortal emperor aka valkorian/ vitiate/ tennebrae.

You will also be faced with another important kill or not choice for an important main character through the traiter arc after Iokath. This will be during the nathema flashpoint. Darkside choice, you will lose them forever. so it's just a warning.

You just have to decide how much you like or dislike character. I personally hate killing mains. I don't know why bioware allows this because it kills off any furture potential with them.

Also when you get Arcann's alert after kotet, you need to do it before going to Ossus. So basically right after nathema is the cut off point for him or it will be gone.

In the main story, I'm after KOTET.

I didn't evolve in the main story anymore because I left this character out of disgust and started another level 70.

After the main story of Lokath there is a similar situation.

Ok thanks for the warning...