Jawa Scrap not stacking correctly

DamirFreeman

Hi!

After the last patch 2021.08.31 Scrap: Scavenged Scrap, Assorted Droid Parts, Jawa Junk from Slicing crew mission lv11 don't stuck as before and from each box have own timer bind 36h.

I do lot of quests out home and my bag has no place too fast because of lot of items form each box.

Before it normal stuck.

Also need lot of clicks to gather all these w/o normal stucking after timers gone.

It's very annoing.

Fix it, please!

Yeah this is a problem as I keep stacks of these items in my inventory for when I run Scavenging missions and now they are not stacking but filling up my inventory as a different timer exists for every new stack that I accumulate.

Hoping this was just an oversight and not working as planned as this would go down as a change that did not need to occur; Bound to Legacy item with a timer?

Since today's patch :( Its a part of a larger problem - every item dropped by a box, including conquest rewards, has unbind timer now.

This is a problem worth Bioware turning around in a hotfix, perhaps like 6.3.2a, by Thursday, which is typically how hotfixes have worked in the past. There will be a general hue and cry once people realize their inventories are overloading their storage bays.

Edited by xordevoreaux

This is a problem worth Bioware turning around in a hotfix, perhaps like 6.3.2a, by Thursday, which is typically how hotfixes have worked in the past. There will be a general hue and cry once people realize their inventories are overloading their storage bays.

Hope so.