OBJ Andy's look at the fun this man is having!

Uuno

This isn't even damage farming, this is kill farming which is an entirely different thing. Damage farming solo = not fun... kill farming with a group = fun.

True, But you must do one to accomplish the other.

He did 7k on engi, I wouldn't categorize that as damage farming.

Splitting hairs here my dude. Everyone falls into one of three categories in WZ.

1. Objective Andy- going for objectives at any cost

2. AFKer- sell explanatory

3. Damage Monkies- Farming numbers may or may not click node when every red is dead.

Splitting hairs here my dude. Everyone falls into one of three categories in WZ.

1. Objective Andy- going for objectives at any cost

2. AFKer- sell explanatory

3. Damage Monkies- Farming numbers may or may not click node when every red is dead.

Kill farming is kinda in between “objective andy” and “damage monkies.” If they had an at all competent team, their team could have capitalized on how quickly they were killing the enemy team by planting bonus, but they didn’t.. Obviously the players doing the farming could have but it’s not their fault that their team didn’t. Damage farming on the other hand could entail 1) trying to keep enemy players up and prolong their deaths for more damage (which they didn’t do), and 2) go to where there were more enemies to farm more damage (which they also didn’t do). I do see your point but I think kill farming can definitely be between objective playing and damage farming.