Iokath Daily: "Fortify the Defences [Empire]" - More Mechanical Misery

Sarova

"Fortify the Defences [Empire]" - Iokath

This is one where you're asked to complete the mission by killing a few waves of enemies, then several waves of droids, and lastly the Champion Walker whilst you are in the turret. It is no longer possible to do this.

The first stage of this mission can just about be completed in the turret, however the turret appears to be made of wet tissue paper so you start the next phase with 1 health (if you're lucky). After much death, I gave up, summoned my companion and finished it that way. It is easily completable with you and your companion - ignore the turret, which misses the point of the quest.

It's a while since I did this mission, however it used to be easily doable in the turret so I'm sure this is a bug.

Please make the turrets of durasteel (or better - scrap metal from the Gravestone) rather than wet tissue, and put ammo back in its weapons rather than tickle sticks! Thanks

"Fortify the Defences [Empire]" - Iokath

This is one where you're asked to complete the mission by killing a few waves of enemies, then several waves of droids, and lastly the Champion Walker whilst you are in the turret. It is no longer possible to do this.

The first stage of this mission can just about be completed in the turret, however the turret appears to be made of wet tissue paper so you start the next phase with 1 health (if you're lucky). After much death, I gave up, summoned my companion and finished it that way. It is easily completable with you and your companion - ignore the turret, which misses the point of the quest.

It's a while since I did this mission, however it used to be easily doable in the turret so I'm sure this is a bug.

Please make the turrets of durasteel (or better - scrap metal from the Gravestone) rather than wet tissue, and put ammo back in its weapons rather than tickle sticks! Thanks

it's doable. i jump in the turret and jump back out. run into the main indoor room after rezzing and send my comp out to lead the mobs inside to kill. make sure your comp is set to heal. do it the same way for the droids. after they are dead you can solo the walker. just run out of aoe field and you will be fine.

it's doable. i jump in the turret and jump back out. run into the main indoor room after rezzing and send my comp out to lead the mobs inside to kill. make sure your comp is set to heal. do it the same way for the droids. after they are dead you can solo the walker. just run out of aoe field and you will be fine.

But not how it's supposed to be done though. I think this mission was broken along with the Dantooine one when they rolled out Onslaught, but they forgot to fix the Iokath one, unsurprisingly. This is broken on both sides btw.

Edited by vianiel