Possible Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions?

Farferello

Spoilers for the most recent update:

When my Imperial Saboteurs were asked what to do about the turbo laser shipment, I had them take the Saboteur option which was something like 'one shipment is meaningless, ignore it.' But upon talking to Pardax in the newest update, she tells them that Imperial Sector Command contacted them about the Intel sent to them and that they were able to reduce nearly half the weapons to rubble before the enemy fled.

Is this supposed to be what happens for a Saboteur, or has the game forgotten that my Saboteurs are Saboteurs? Or did this option just mean we didn't try to use Zenith for it, and dealt with the shipment another way? My Imp loyalist was told Zenith escaped, but my Saboteur never had him mentioned. I just wanted clarification before I take anymore of my Imps through.

Edited by Farferello

I just came here to see if anyone else had commented on this. It was my immediate thought too, so I aborted it in case I was forced down a path I didn't want to take. I was wondering if I'd wrongly remembered the saboteur option in the previous mission.

I just came here to see if anyone else had commented on this. It was my immediate thought too, so I aborted it in case I was forced down a path I didn't want to take. I was wondering if I'd wrongly remembered the saboteur option in the previous mission.

I went through it on one Saboteur that I didn't mind too much if things got messed up, and the mail he got from Pardax later feels very much like it was a success in taking out how many of the turbo lasers they did.

I had thought that the Saboteur option would mean we'd not do anything about it so the Republic would get their shipment, so it feels like it is bugged. My only Imp Loyalist never got a mail from Pardax but he did get a threatening one from Zenith/his people.

Would like to hear something from Bioware on this, certainly doesn't feel like the natural progression of the story from where saboteurs left things. I cancelled out the conversation just in case, so it'd be nice to know if I should just continue and the choice was meaningless or if there was supposed to be a saboteur version here that's bugged and not showing.

It is the same for a Republic saboteur.

Obviously spoilers below:

I chose the saboteur route earlier with ignoring the weapons shipment, but according to the newest update Aygo had informed Republic command anyway. I got a mail forwarded from Corellia later on that their mission had been sucessful (though with heavy losses).

For comparison: I had the exact same talk with Aygo and mail from him on my loyalist Consular who chose to not utilize Zenith for personal reasons but wanted to help another way and had Hylo give Corellia a heads up. So something feels really off here for saboteurs.

I hope this does not destroy the saboteur route as I did not realize this might be a bug and did not ESC out on my saboteur.

My saboteur sithh warrior already scrwed out of sabtoruing in Secrets of the Enclave since no warning had to go ligthside so I figured if its bugged he's already missed one other sabotage. I have purposely not done it on my doubl egent in case this is in fact a bug. I also didn't do it on my dark jedi shadow republic sabboteur because of a differnt bug, theron shoujld not be ther eunless he is a force ghost, and since he was not force sensative thats unlikely.

So it sounds like something is definitely buggy then for Saboteurs on both sides. I'd really like some confirmation as I'm now having to hold back about seven Imp's as I don't want to risk ruining their Saboteur status over this. :(

I hope it doesn't ruin sabator status because I think my republic sabator I ended up picking wrong option, and couldn't hit ESC fast enough once I realized. I got stuck with non-sabatour option on that one. Hope won;t keep him from doing more sabatour stuff later. Although at the rate i play through and make new characters I'll probably be to out of practice to play him by time see anything to continue it. Unless I make a new one to level and readjust to the skills again.

I would also be very grateful if we could have some feedback about whether this actually is a bug or not. I've taken another saboteur through it for whom the outcome isn't quite so vital, but I've left my main waiting and would very much like to know if I should do the mission with him or wait for a fix.

Agreed, really hope we can hear something back about this or have a fix. I also just noticed i can;t use lana as a companion while have that quest unfinished. For crew skills or otherwise. But I am afraid to finish it on my agent (sabatour) because of this issue.

had 3 saboteurs and enclave fp "ended" 1 of them for me. i'm not happy about it and now this. i have 13 toons i can't play now because either i wanted them to become saboteurs , romance lana or both. had my pt romance plus marry lana AND become an saboteur. and during the feast event i lost the marriage option to her. 6 months wasted on that toon which was a redo because the original lost out marrying lana too.

I also just noticed i can;t use lana as a companion while have that quest unfinished. For crew skills or otherwise.
I also noticed Lana was unavailable until the mission was finished. My affected character doesn't use her as a main companion, but losing her as a crafter is irritating.

I was able to get her back, apparently i needed to port somewhere else to get the option to reset the quest. Once reset she was back in my companions list. Still afraid to complete that quest on my imperial sabatoor with way it is though. I already messed up in conflicted priorities for my republic sabatoor as I picked wrong option and didn;t back out fast enough, so don't know if that one would been messed up as well.

Hi folks,

Thanks for your reports regarding the Relentless Ambitions Mission.

Our team is currently looking into it.

what about the secrets of the enclave mission bug? had an operative that was a sabotuer before doing it and then lost it from doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks,

Thanks for your reports regarding the Relentless Ambitions Mission.

Our team is currently looking into it.

Has there been any word on this? I do not want to continue the story until I know that it wont effect the rest of my saboteur playthrough

• 3 weeks later...