Hk Loyalty Chip

Antonistfonly

Literally completed this missions five times to get that chip.(Maelstrom prison).pls fix or just mail me the chip because i had to do that five times

The chip is in a crate located at the very last room in the map. You didn't give any specifics so I don't know if you thought it was a drop or if you went to the crate and was not able to access it. Could you please clarify what happened at the end of the mission?

• 6 months later...
Literally completed this missions five times to get that chip.(Maelstrom prison).pls fix or just mail me the chip because i had to do that five times

RaN THIS TWICE TODAY ON REQUIRED maSTER lEVEL AND RECIEVED NO CHIP AFTER OPENNING THE BLUE CONTAINER JUST OUT OF THE FINAL BATTLE AREA NEAR rEVAN. THIS IS NOT VERY GOOD.

Thank you it once was? the problem was on the republic side we ran the veteran run team left before we went to the room found blue box but no chip.. then went back 4 times on Master with my Commando Trooper.. and the box the loyalty chip is supposed to be in is interactive and glowie Blue. but even with other party in the room it opens and shows no chip to interact with. or claim. I got it years ago on another server.. on the sith side first run to foundry with my bounty hunter the team left quick and the triangle was on map but could nto grab it... second time nonproblems grabed it -- thought it was a box or you had to claim it like the arm you send over from the dark temple or something would show in the mission itams inventory ..but no the item was still listed on the heroic mission objectives as something we needed to aquire.. like the last part at the ship on hoth Edited by SenshiBat
add

Update Ran my Pub side lvl 70+ Trooper thru the Veteran level again the crate blue in colour was in the room up the ramp from Lord Revans cage.. and near the exit point to a shuttle. Again we open the Box and there was no HK Loyalty chip to interact with.. We had inventory slots available in booth our mission section and in our basic items bag . this is very weird.

Update Ran my Pub side lvl 70+ Trooper thru the Veteran level again the crate blue in colour was in the room up the ramp from Lord Revans cage.. and near the exit point to a shuttle. Again we open the Box and there was no HK Loyalty chip to interact with.. We had inventory slots available in booth our mission section and in our basic items bag . this is very weird.

I've never gotten the chip through veteran or master mode because I've never ran those in those modes. I've always gotten the chip in story mode when I do try to get it. So may want to try that.