Can't access Darth Malgus server

xMunsen

Anyone else trying to access Darth Malgus server and getting connection error?

I've come out of the game and I have full net connectivity. I've restarted and tried again, no luck.

I can't even access the Help Center within the menu as it comes up as "Undefined" and then greys out.

I was just about to start a thread about this. I get "connection error" when trying to enter Darth Malgus server but all the other servers work fine. This issue has appeared before but it was solved after closing the game and trying again. This time that doesn't work.

I was just about to start a thread about this. I get "connection error" when trying to enter Darth Malgus server but all the other servers work fine. This issue has appeared before but it was solved after closing the game and trying again. This time that doesn't work.

Same as above so it cannot be a local connection issue. This is obviously a server side issue. Bioware please get your finger out and fix this asap.

Also got the problem. First all other servers were working but got the problem on other servers sometimes as well atm. Also after trying 10 times or so I could login but was disconnected within a couple of minutes.