Jasuum Fett, Prologue

TharinDrake

Prologue

A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

3500 years BBY (Tatooine)

He woke up on the floor "I really need to get a handle on my dreams at night this is the second time this week, some day i might just wake up out side the front door" Jasuum said. just then the door opened and his mother Salia burst in. "what are you doing idling around Jase, you have chores to do so get in your work clothes and after your chores you can join your father for breakfast." So he got dressed and went off to feed the animals.

Once Jase got the morning drowsiness out of his head he started thinking about his dream Beskar'gam he always wanted, while he fed the animals. his dream armor was made up of a mix of classic Neo Crusader armor and the legendary Shae Vizla's, it was a classic look that he thought he could make work with red trim and silver plates but that was wishing to much. After he fed the Eopie and milked the Bantha, he headed inside for breakfast. his father, Callus Fett was at the table drinking spiced brew and reading the Holo news on his wrist guard. "you should really use the data pad" Salia said "it doesn't pay to have your suit re-tuned every month to keep the Watchers off our back. oh! Jase you're here. Here are your Flatcakes. you really should announce yourself. you sneak up on me just as bad as your father." "Hmm" Callus snickered obviously enjoying an inside joke between him and Salia . "it isnt funny Cal, you really should stop encouraging him, he might get bad ideas." "sorry mom I was just too hungry for your flatcakes that i just forgot" Jase said.

"how is the bantha looking Jase" father said acknowledging his son "not terrible dad but if we got her a different feed she could get bigger and produce more milk for the market" jase said. "any bigger and she won't fit in the Barn every night". Just then a thudding came on the door and Callus hands immediately went right for his A-116 blaster pistol. Then a voice said "hey Cal you home" and Callus instantly recognized the voice as Kalub Wren an old war buddy. "come on in Kalub!! how you doing buddy" Callus burst out. "My what a surprise! what brings you all the way out here" added Salia. "sorry but i cant talk now I've got bad news the watchers are on their way with a squad of elite

Sith troopers" "what?" Callus exclaimed.

"Okay Salia get the boy and yourself some clothes and rations along with your blasters, and get the three speeders ready and drive to get help after that drive as far away from here as possible. me and Kalub will hold them off for as long as we can while you go for help and if you don't get contacted from us then take a ship out of here. Now GO!!". This was all to much to process for Jase. All he could do was follow his mother and help her in anyway and keep tears from his eyes while he realized this might be the last time he saw his father.

Edited by TharinDrake