Unified Playthrough Project

Ranadiel_Marius

Hey I wanted to share a project I have been working on for a while, the Unified Playthrough Project.

The basic idea of this project is that I am editing together footage from all 8 of my characters to make a single timeline in which all of my characters are active from the beginning of 1.0 to whatever update the game ends on. The plan is for the project to cover all FPs, Ops, Chapters, and events plus various miscellaneous quests. Additionally, I will be occasionally doing videos I am calling 'Excerpts from the Black Codex,' which will cover stuff that I don't have in-game footage for (aka a lot of text). A lot of them will basically just be head canon to explain some things (like why all 8 of my characters are called Commander XD), but I will also use the format for single run story events that occurred before I started recording for the project.

Current Status of the Project: (3/22/21) Initial posting, all 1.0 content is in the playlist

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Don't take this as a criticism of *you*, but you've been the victim of one of the goofier bits of standard English spelling. "Exerts from the Black Codex" should be "Excerpts from...."(1)

"exerts" *is* a word, unfortunately, but it's the present tense of "to exert" ==> "He exerts himself to ..."

(1) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/excerpt

Dang it I knew something was wrong there, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Thank you for pointing it out. Fixing it right now.

Edit: And fixed. So glad I set myself up so I could quickly fix errors people found. XD

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

• 3 weeks later...

So I made a video about the Rakghoul Pandemic Event, which was the first event in SWTOR, as part of the Unified Playthrough Project. And I figured that I would release it on the 9 year anniversary of the event itself.

According to a poll I did 3 days ago on reddit, 70% of people are unfamiliar with the event, so here is a brief recap of the event. With no advance warning, the terrain in Tatooine suddenly had a new starship crash on it. There was a new report viewable on the fleet announcing the Rakghoul plague having arrived on Tatooine. Each day you participated you unlocked a new quest in the chain of quests. Each new quest would unlock a new codex entry that gave you more info about the situation on Tatooine.

For my video, I have included the Republic Fleet announcement (taken from the original trailer for the event), the codex entries, and some additional announcements from that I datamined (I think they fleet announcements but not completely sure). Also included footage from the Swoop Rally because apparently the wreck has not stopped being on fire in the past 9 years. XD

Note that I made some minor tweaks to two of the codex entries to help them fit in with the framing device of being info collected by the Black Codex. Ancile is my Trooper who to this day still uses the Containment Officer title from the event. Also final slide was just done by me for tying the whole thing in with the rest of the Unified Playthrough Project.

Hope everyone enjoys!