Not receiving credit for [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts

I am not receiving credit for completing Master Mode Flashpoints. I'm unable to upgrade my gear with any type of expediency because I'm getting the FP-1 Stabilizer 1 or 2 at a time instead of the 150 per week that I should be receiving. I'm also missing out on the 600 Tech Fragments and 3 Supreme Decurion Requisition Cache boxes each week.

* I'm a subscriber

* I have all Master Flashpoints selected (27/27)

4/28/22 @ 22:30 - Just completed a Master Mode: Ruins of Nul with 3 others via group finder

Received the following messages (in chat window):

Completed Mission: [MASTER] Ruins of Nul

Darth Malgus: "Arrrgh!"

Completed Mission: [FLASHPOINT] Ruins of Nul

You have completed the location matched through activity finder.

You gain 9174 Conquest Points.

Achievement Completed: <Warden of Nul>

Achievement Completed: <Nul and Void>

Conquest Objective Completed: <Flashpoint: Master Mode>

You gain 330 Conquest Points.

You receive 39123 credits.

You gain 8 Conquest Points.

It did not give me credit upon leaving the flashpoint. It did not give me credit upon re-logging. I'm simply not getting credit at all towards my weekly. I have obtained over 23 pieces of Supreme Decurion armor (not including the accessories) and have not once received credit towards a weekly where I can upgrade this gear! PLEASE HELP!!! :mad:

Hmmm, I don't see why we would have a different number of Flashpoints. I am a subscriber and have played all expansions. All story line quests have been completed as well. Here is what I have:

1. Blood Hunt
  2. Battle of Rishi
  3. Crisis on Umbara
  4. Czerka Corporate Labs
  5. Cademimu
  6. Boarding Party
  7. Lost Island
  8. The Battle of Ilum
  9. Spirit of Vengeance
  10. The Red Reaper
  11. Legacy of the Rakata
  12. A Traitor Among The Chiss
  13. Czerka Core Meltdown
  14. Hammer Station
  15. Mandalorian Raiders
  16. Directive 7
  17. The Black Talon
  18. Secrets of the Enclave
  19. Depths of Manaan
  20. Korriban Incursion
  21. The Nathema Conspiracy
  22. Athiss
  23. The Foundry
  24. Kaon Under Siege
  25. The False Emperor
  26. Objective Meridian
  27. Ruins of Nul

What other Flashpoint do you have that I do not?

That's a good question. I verified last night that I do indeed have 28/28 listed for both VM and MM flashpoints. I'll try to remember to compare lists in-game, later.

Edit - I don't see Kuat Drive Yards on your list. 🤔

Also "Assault on Tython". 🤔

But that's confusing because that would make 29/29. Maybe they're not both supposed to be on the list. Check later.

Edited by JediQuaker

JediQuaker, you must have been sent from Yoda himself...

It's now fixed!

The problem was [sTORY] Assault on Tython

It wasn't a pink one, but a yellow one. When you said that, I went through my list and just started dropping every mission I had. That is when I saw the Assault on Tython. Apparently, if you have any of the story missions in your mission log, it temporarily removes it from the list or missions you can run on the various difficulties. Hence the 27/27 and not 28/28.

I've opened up support tickets for this only to be ultimately told this was a bug. I've also submitted this as a bug, and honestly feel like it still is. It should not remove it from your list entirely and prevent you from receiving weekly rewards. The description says all flashpoints selected, and they were. If it has to have 28 flashpoints selected, it should be described as such.

JediQuaker, thank you!!!!

:ph_thank_you:

Apparently, if you have any of the story missions in your mission log, it temporarily removes it from the list or missions you can run on the various difficulties. Hence the 27/27 and not 28/28.

JediQuaker, thank you!!

Well, to be more specific, you need to do the STORY version before you can do the VM or MM versions. :)

In any case, yer welcome . 😉

There’s still some sort of bug with GF and counting FPs for the weekly. Yesterday I grabbed the Vet weekly and the GF weekly. Both of them require 3 FPS for completion. I solo queued and finished. Both were then 1/3. Queued right back up and finished. Both were now 2/3. Queued right back up a third time and finished. Both stayed at 2/3. I had to queue a fourth time to finally finish the missions.

I just saw something really strange happen.

I've been running FPs today and they're set at 28/28. However, one time I clicked Join Queue it changed to 27/28. I left the queue and it went back to 28/28. I then joined the queue again and it stayed at 28/28.

I've run into that bug before. Did you by chance do the same FP twice in a row? (I've been trying to see a pattern.)

I am trying to find a pattern as well. It has not happened as much lately but did yesterday when I was 1 of 3 for VM HS. I have noticed two consistent things but not very revealing.

One is that it seems to happen when someone in queue takes a long time to accept before timing out. The second is that when the yellow message appears after all have accepted it does not show the weekly quest with the flashpoint name. The latter has been consistent enough that I could quit the FP and know it wouldn't count anyway. I always log out and back in before requeuing and it has not happened twice in a row...so far.

Funny thing is that even when it does not count for weekly, it triggers conquest every time (Socialite I&II, pinnacle, and eternal).

That's a good question. I verified last night that I do indeed have 28/28 listed for both VM and MM flashpoints. I'll try to remember to compare lists in-game, later.

Edit - I don't see Kuat Drive Yards on your list. 🤔

Also "Assault on Tython". 🤔

But that's confusing because that would make 29/29. Maybe they're not both supposed to be on the list. Check later.

Assault on Tython would only be available to Empire characters, while the Korriban invasion would only be available to Republic characters.

So your list should always only be 28/28, no?