(Spoiler) Can you romance LS Jaesa as a DS Sith Warrior (Post Ossus)?

RedSpiderZero

I've decided to keep Jaesa Willsaam from straying from her LS path when I recruited her for reasons, but Im a neutral sith leaning back towards the dark side.

I recently got back into the game after a long hiatus and got spoiled on the big surprise. LS Jaesa is now (has been for a while now) romanceable. Tempted to see if it was true, I looked up videos and dispelled all doubts. Thing is, theirs no video showing DS Sith Warrior romancing LS Jaesa, Only DS Jaesa.

Jaesa seems like such a loyal puppy that she wouldn't hesitate to jump at the first chance to reunite with the SW and declare her undying love afterwards regardless of affiliation. Thing is, its nowhere to be seen. Wiki's are outdated. Videos only focus on LS/LS pairings and not DS/LS pairings. Is it possible to have her as a romance option as DS Sith Warrior ?

TL;DR: Read Title

Anyone can confirm on this?

Yes. Just be sure that you don't kill Master Nost-Dural, or Jaesa will never come back...

Oh that actually makes a difference? I didn't know that. The warrior I already played Ossus with was light side, so that wasn't even something I considered. Do you hear back from her in that scenario, like, does the alliance alert just play out differently or does she break with you over mail?