Nature of Progress Story Mode - red hits like a truck?

So, just tried to tank RED in a Story Mode Nature of Progress operation and he kept occasionally (but regularly throughout the fight) hitting me for over 130k with Eviscerate. Result was a wipefest.

Gear is 306. Not augmented, but still.

Is this supposed to be normal, or did we get some weird bug there? I'm the first to admit I've not all that much experience as a tank, but the other story mode operations were a completely different... well... story.

Dxun is an unscaled, level 75 Operation. It does require corresponding gear, including augments, correct tactical and relics and possibly amplifiers; good knowledge of mechanics is also important, as you know. The above is true for all roles in the team. It is certainly a step up from Ravagers and ToS which are themselves a step up from other Operations.

It is a lot of fun in a challenging way. The last boss - while being challenging - is also a bit boring as it is a looong fight.

I know that. I've completed Dxun in hard mode, though that was on my fully geared dps.

I was just surprised that an (albeit not augmented) IG 306 tank can tank all story mode operations without the slightest problem, and then you get squashed like a bug by the first boss of the last one. Seems a bit off.

ran through it last week when it was needed for galatic seasons weekly with 7 dps and a healer, we didn't have any issues with our "tank" (a pt or a jugg) getting deleted, so might have just set it to wrong mode or something? Edited by RikuvonDrake