(Both Factions) fun, outside the box guild is recruiting!

SebastianSpace

We are <The Second Shadows>.

First, the numbers:

We are a Level 177 guild on Republic side, and level 51 on Imperial side. We conquest Large yield, have a fully unlocked and expanded Flagship and SH, and a little over 250 members. Max XP boost as well.

With that out of the way, let me make one thing clear.

The Second Shadows is a guild built on one thing: fun. Whether it's building our own swoop track at our SH and hosting a race, creating some March Madness with a dueling tournament bracket, building a 10-part, 3 chapter RP story that ends on defeating a world boss, hosting fashion shows, Laughing non-stop on the discord at 2 AM trying to get a datacron, birthday events, heroics, flashpoints, ops, anything...our goal is to make people have fun, and smile. At the end of the day, that's what a guild is all about, right?

We are coming up on our 1-Year anniversary (April 3rd), and we are going to continue to grow and improve to make it the best possible experience for our members.

Our discord link is https://discord.gg/H4ZRQxGJAj , and my name is Nyla Starkiler. I hope you consider the Shadows, we would be honored to have you.