Malgus / Tal Promotional Posters?

Like the Heta Kol poster that was given out during the first 7.0 livesteam, they will likely show up as livestream give-aways during later 7.0 steams.

The Heta Kol is up on Tor Decorating, along with the code needed to redeem it. These other posters aren't on Tor Decorating in any form, which is why I'm asking if they are actually in the game, or if it's another ghost deco.

And if they are in the game, I'm asking if anyone has the code to share.

The Heta Kol is up on Tor Decorating, along with the code needed to redeem it. These other posters aren't on Tor Decorating in any form, which is why I'm asking if they are actually in the game, or if it's another ghost deco.

And if they are in the game, I'm asking if anyone has the code to share.

The. Code. Has. Not. Been. Given. Out. Yet. Did you even read what I wrote?

...they will likely show up as livestream give-aways during later 7.0 steams.

All three were added at the same time with update 6.3.1. So far only Heta Kol's poster has been given away.

The Malgus and Tau Idair promotional art decos were part of the anniversary event last year. They will likely return during the anniversary this year. It's been routine for such decos that were part of an award/reward to return at the anniversary vendor for future years.

The Malgus and Tau Idair promotional art decos were part of the anniversary event last year. They will likely return during the anniversary this year. It's been routine for such decos that were part of an award/reward to return at the anniversary vendor for future years.

These are new decorations with different images and they say the source is Twitch Livestream Promotional Reward. The Heta Kol version, which indicates the same source, was given via code during the first 7.0 Twitch livestream on 1 July. All three were add to the game with update 6.3.1. I am assuming that the other two will be given out via code during later Twitch livestreams for 7.0. Obviously I can not be certain of that, and it is fairly common for BW to put things in but never make them available, but I consider it a fairly safe assumption.

Like the Heta Kol poster that was given out during the first 7.0 livesteam, they will likely show up as livestream give-aways during later 7.0 steams.

Identify the language that indicates the codes were not given out. I'll wait.

All you said is they "will likely" be give aways at another point. That doesn't preclude them already having been given out. English is tricky like that.