Will i328 gear scaling be the same in 7.1?

Loadsamonie

That’s the plan, yes. But we all know the track record on bolster bugs so I would not be surprised to see that 340 gear ends up being superior, until they implement a patch. I would be very pleasantly surprised to find it working as intended from day 1.

That’s the plan, yes. But we all know the track record on bolster bugs so I would not be surprised to see that 340 gear ends up being superior, until they implement a patch. I would be very pleasantly surprised to find it working as intended from day 1.

Well, regardless, just need to figure out now which augments are better for a Jugg Tank: Mastery, or Crit.

Because my goal/stopping point is all i328 PvP purples, i328 gold implants, and i286 purple augments.

I.E will anything above i328 be scaled down in Warzones, including legendary implants?

If yes, then no reason to waste tech fragments going higher than i328 implants.

for Implants it would depend on how many characters you want to kit out

Reducing the Cost of Legendary Implants for Alts

We’ve developed a system for players to earn Legendary Implants easier for additional characters. 7.1 will include new Legacy of the Sith Achievements for upgrading two Legendary Implants up to Item Rating 330 and Item Rating 334. Once you have obtained this achievement, SN-4RK will reduce the cost of lower Item Rating Implants and Implant Upgrades for reduced Conquest Commendations (60, down from 100) and Tech Fragments (2500, down from 6500).

328 won't get you the "alt discount"

for Implants it would depend on how many characters you want to kit out

328 won't get you the "alt discount"

Will 328 implants get me full strength in Warzones though? That's all I care about, having full power in warzones without bolster or downscaling kicking in.

Will 328 implants get me full strength in Warzones though? That's all I care about, having full power in warzones without bolster or downscaling kicking in.

That’s how it’s supposed to work, but the only way to know if it’s actually working as intended is to try both 328 and 330 and inspect your stats inside a warzone, or inside your Rishi stronghold. I’m planning on investigating, but it’s dependent on my play time and how long it will take to grind those items.

why don't you just get on the PTS and find out, as opposed to asking a million questions on the forums.

the only logical thing to do: either log onto the PTS find out now and hope it's the same in the live patch, or wait for the live patch, find out then and act accordingly.

why don't you just get on the PTS and find out, as opposed to asking a million questions on the forums.

the only logical thing to do: either log onto the PTS find out now and hope it's the same in the live patch, or wait for the live patch, find out then and act accordingly.

Or you could just be a good samaritan and answer my million questions.

Edited by Loadsamonie

I noticed that the secondary stats do not change inside a warzone now. Alacrity, Crit, Accuracy, etc.

I entered a warzone with augmented gear and without it. Augmented gear is superior now becuase of the secondary stats.

PVP gear rating is 328 and implants have 334.

PVE gear has 340 rating (gear from the new operation, correct me if i'm wrong, i do not PVE). Implants at 334.

Again please correct me if i'm wrong but that will make PVE gear superior to PVP gear. Even if the power/mastery/endurance does scale down (no idea if it does or how it works atm), the secondary stats will be superior for the 340 PVE gear.

Any thoughts on that?

Edited by Givemedanger

I noticed that the secondary stats do not change inside a warzone now. Alacrity, Crit, Accuracy, etc.

I entered a warzone with augmented gear and without it. Augmented gear is superior now becuase of the secondary stats.

PVP gear rating is 328 and implants have 334.

PVE gear has 340 rating (gear from the new operation, correct me if i'm wrong, i do not PVE). Implants at 334.

Again please correct me if i'm wrong but that will make PVE gear superior to PVP gear. Even if the power/mastery/endurance does scale down (no idea if it does or how it works atm), the secondary stats will be superior for the 340 PVE gear.

Any thoughts on that?

it shouldn't be superior to 328, if it is it's bugged again. same thing with implants, anything above 328 should not be superior to 328. i don't have any 328+ gear though, so will have to wait for someone to verify to make sure.

I found that color crystals are not applying stats and blue augs are slightly bugged. Purples are mostly fine, except they give you +8 more endurance than they should.

On blue augs, you end up getting a little less endurance, power, and tertiary stat. So that’s why your HP dropped slightly inside the warzone.

Within Rishi stronghold, my Crit rating is 2419. Adding a single blue 276 crit aug should add +95 Crit points, +126 Power, and +126 Endurance. Instead, it only adds +86 Crit, +114 Power, and +119 Endurance. So in other words, the blue augs are stealth nerfed by -9 Crit, -12 Power, and -7 Endurance. Go purple or go home. I'm way too broke to have any gold augs to test.

Edited by teclado

They are working. Before crit would be capped at like 3.5k and u couldn't reach 10k power. I'm at 12k power and 4k crit and I haven't fully min maxed my gear. I did a wz as soon as I logged in tho just to test, and yup my stats were better than Monday night and I hadn't swapped any gear at all. Edited by Samcuu

They are working. Before crit would be capped at like 3.5k and u couldn't reach 10k power. I'm at 12k power and 4k crit and I haven't fully min maxed my gear. I did a wz as soon as I logged in tho just to test, and yup my stats were better than Monday night and I hadn't swapped any gear at all.

i have over 12k power now as well and i had over 10k before the patch. all 300 augs working.

i have over 12k power now as well and i had over 10k before the patch. all 300 augs working.

Until they bring gold augment prices WAY the hell down, say, 200mil each MAX, I'm not touching them. 286 purples are sufficient.

Edited by Loadsamonie