It's been fun *****.

Janglor

Before my sub drops early next week I wanted to take the time to say that despite the honest efforts of our woefully inept dev team, I've enjoyed some great PvP over the last 6+ years with many of you.

See you all on the flip side of some other MMO.

Always remember to Stop Resisting.

As someone whos played alot of regs with you guys and bumped into some of you in ranked, its sad to see you go janglor. If it weren't for raiding in Hallowed, I would've been unsubbed months ago myself. Regs and Ranked in this game has turned completely uninteresting and I can't quite put my finger on it, but I Just know since 5.0 the pvp scene has been completely borked, it just hasn't felt the same since 5.0 IMO - either way good luck on wherever you go - in due times all of us will eventually have to find a new game... Edited by DenariusJay

As someone whos played alot of regs with you guys and bumped into some of you in ranked, its sad to see you go janglor. If it weren't for raiding in Hallowed, I would've been unsubbed months ago myself. Regs and Ranked in this game has turned completely uninteresting and I can't quite put my finger on it, but I Just know since 5.0 the pvp scene has been completely borked, it just hasn't felt the same since 5.0 IMO - either way good luck on wherever you go - in due times all of us will eventually have to find a new game...

one term describes 5.x pvp talent... a lot of people have forgotten.

end game character token.

pvp was better when people knew not to use basic saber attack on sorc

The ran to SF.

I really don't understand the obsession players have with my guild. We only have like 5 members who only play solo ranked and group ranked on SS other then me of course, who in addition does regs because I stream.

Let me make this perfectly clear. The only reason my 4 other guildies play sf is so I have a duo partner when i stream casually. I was the one who transferred my pub to SF because I was being stream sniped by tank/healer regstar premades all day when all I do is duoing or solo. It doesn't make for a fun, entertaining stream for myself or my viewers. If you have some bizarre issue with me transferring servers to stream you can direct them to me.

Edited by kissingaiur

I really don't understand the obsession players have with my guild. We only have like 5 members who only play solo ranked and group ranked on SS other then me of course, who in addition does regs because I stream.

Let me make this perfectly clear. The only reason my 4 other guildies play sf is so I have a duo partner when i stream casually. I was the one who transferred my pub to SF because I was being stream sniped by tank/healer regstar premades all day when all I do is duoing or solo. It doesn't make for a fun, entertaining stream for myself or my viewers. If you have some bizarre issue with me transferring servers to stream you can direct them to me.

If you say so Justin.

Some people take the game or themselves too seriously and can't help but denigrate others. I guess the best way to describe it is "toxicity." :(

Before my sub drops early next week I wanted to take the time to say that despite the honest efforts of our woefully inept dev team, I've enjoyed some great PvP over the last 6+ years with many of you.

See you all on the flip side of some other MMO.

Always remember to Stop Resisting.

STOP RESISTING

What're some ot your toon names?

lel. the comedy of all of this is trash talk still exists in 2018.

you really all need to stop being toxic. you have enough problems with the devs being bad at pvp design, last thing you need to do is drive off what few stay for the people.

hows those end game pop times going? how many people in regs out of the 16 know what a proc is/wear over 230 gear?

Im legit curious. I havent played endgame swtor in a month. I logged in a bit to make a new mara and enjoy some good old fashion bioware story this week. thats all

Edited by Seterade

Have you ever heard that song, and did you like it? I don't know how I never heard of this guy seeing how many views that video has now rofl. I feel like I am out of the know. :)

No man I hadn't, thanks for sharing! :)

I'm almost always out of the know myself, mainly because I don't care. :cool:

Edited by doohickeyexpress

No man I hadn't, thanks for sharing! :)

I'm almost always out of the know myself, mainly because I don't care. :cool:

NP. I know I usually don't like what other people listen to, but the video is highly entertaining and the song pretty cool too imo so I felt the urge to share it, even if I shared it with a guy that couldn't care less.

At least you found it enjoyable. :D

• 3 weeks later...