SWTOR Cancellation

Hunter_Annix

Hi, been trying to research ways to get help for this, but the only options were to make international calls to get in touch with customer support, and I don't think that'll be an option considering personal circumstances. But I wanted to cancel my subscription and tried to look for the button. However, I cannot find it whatsoever. Websites say that it's at the bottom of the screen, and I cannot find it at all. I don't see an option to put in a photo, but if anyone can reference how to cancel the subscription, that would be much appreciated. I hope I am blind and dumb rather than not being able to get out of the subscription.

Hi, been trying to research ways to get help for this, but the only options were to make international calls to get in touch with customer support, and I don't think that'll be an option considering personal circumstances. But I wanted to cancel my subscription and tried to look for the button. However, I cannot find it whatsoever. Websites say that it's at the bottom of the screen, and I cannot find it at all. I don't see an option to put in a photo, but if anyone can reference how to cancel the subscription, that would be much appreciated. I hope I am blind and dumb rather than not being able to get out of the subscription.

Depends how you subscribed. If you use the SWTOR website to subscribe, it is, indeed, at the bottom of the page, but you have to scroll all the way down to the very bottom. Well, unless you bought a 60-day block, which doesn't autorenew, so unsubscribing is *impossible*.

If, instead, you subscribed using Steam, you have to unsubscribe using the Steam website. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8018-TAJK-6238

If you subbed through Steam you will have to cancel through Steam via the subscription management there.

If you subbed via the SWTOR website and there is no cancel button on your Subscription page then either you are not on a recurring subscription (60-day subs and subs that are granted by entering a code are not recurring) or you have been hit with the persistent bug. If you are not able to phone support you can contact Customer Service via email at support@swtor.com. Be certain to email them from the address associated with your SWTOR account. A response may take a couple days.