We can no longer quick swap gear from the Legacy Bank with Loadouts

illgot

In 7.0 you could quick swap gear on your loadouts if Loadout 1 had BOL gear and Loadout 2 had a different set of BOL gear in the legacy bank as long as your legacy bank was open.

This no longer works. Is this a bug or was the ability for Loadouts to draw gear from your legacy bank in 7.0 the bug?

Note: quick swapping gear using loadouts still works with the personal bank but not the legacy bank.

Edited by illgot

Yeah, I believe it happened when they did the patch on Saturday to fix some exploit.

But this is the kind of thing that is a deal breaker for me. I am not going to farm a separate set of armor for each character again. I am leaning towards just letting my subscription expire at this point.

It only takes a minute to put your gear into or out of your legacy storage if you keep it organized. No reason for that to be what makes you unsub.

"only takes a minute", increases the chances you will accidentally delete/deconstruct/vender something, also if you have 30+ characters that "only minute" is not a full hour of game time wasted changing gear.

Edited by illgot

It only takes a minute to put your gear into or out of your legacy storage if you keep it organized. No reason for that to be what makes you unsub.

Yeah, not so simple. I don't just play one discipline per character. In many cases I play all 6. That could be healing, tank and dps. You need to remember that in some cases that could be 8 or 9 tactical.

My one legacy bay is just tacticals. So what seems like a quick move of armor is not so simple. Some dps armor also works as part of the healing set. And for different healers it is a different combination.

The one minute thing is a best case scenario. And leaving an item on another character that you now have to hunt for will take a "one minute" event to 15 minutes.

In 6.0 to 6.3 I just got each character all the sets. Not doing that again.