Level Sync Still Broken

DWho

Level Sync is still not performing correctly. Looking at a character that was above the planet level (Taris) and in 325 gear compared to one below the planet level in 69 gear (DPS set), the character in 69 gear has better statistics. Both are Sentinels. They are in the same legacy and have the same "bonus" stats in unsynced content. The character in rating 325 gear is using a Thyrsian Pummeler (326 purple) in the primary slot and a Decurion Pummeler (326 green) in the offhand slot.

Mastery: 448 in 325 gear and 642 in level 69 gear

Endurance: 339 in 325 gear and 603 in 69 gear

Power: 84 in 325 gear and 169 in 69 gear

Critical: 34 in 325 gear and 77 in 69 gear

Primary Weapon Damage: 115-115 (not a typo) in 325 gear and 171-199 in 69 gear

Secondary Weapon Damage: 115 in 325 gear and 171 in 69 gear

Accuracy, Alacrity, and Presence are all basically the same (with the same influence companion) between the two characters. I thought one of the Devs said bonus stats were not capped by level sync but they clearly are except for the three they have changed in the last update and the earlier "bug fix" (Accuracy, Alacrity, and Presence)

Level Sync is still not performing correctly. Looking at a character that was above the planet level (Taris) and in 325 gear compared to one below the planet level in 69 gear (DPS set), the character in 69 gear has better statistics. Both are Sentinels. They are in the same legacy and have the same "bonus" stats in unsynced content. The character in rating 325 gear is using a Thyrsian Pummeler (326 purple) in the primary slot and a Decurion Pummeler (326 green) in the offhand slot.

Mastery: 448 in 325 gear and 642 in level 69 gear

Endurance: 339 in 325 gear and 603 in 69 gear

Power: 84 in 325 gear and 169 in 69 gear

Critical: 34 in 325 gear and 77 in 69 gear

Primary Weapon Damage: 115-115 (not a typo) in 325 gear and 171-199 in 69 gear

Secondary Weapon Damage: 115 in 325 gear and 171 in 69 gear

Accuracy, Alacrity, and Presence are all basically the same (with the same influence companion) between the two characters. I thought one of the Devs said bonus stats were not capped by level sync but they clearly are except for the three they have changed in the last update and the earlier "bug fix" (Accuracy, Alacrity, and Presence)

Goodness !! :eek::eek::eek:

(BTW.. I personally appreciate someone who has taken the time to put this into a proper perspective with actual stats)

It should be noted that I know that most (if not all) major MMO's do some form of "Level Sync" ... It just depends on HOW it's executed to make it effective.

[/two thumbs up]

Goodness !! :eek::eek::eek:

(BTW.. I personally appreciate someone who has taken the time to put this into a proper perspective with actual stats)

It should be noted that I know that most (if not all) major MMO's do some form of "Level Sync" ... It just depends on HOW it's executed to make it effective.

[/two thumbs up]

I went in to specifically look at how critical was working under level sync and was surprised to find this. I knew there were issues with hitting the planetary level cap and characters getting weaker, but I didn't realize it was this bad. The weapon damage is particularly concerning because it looks like there is a hard cap on weapon damage, which there shouldn't be.