Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

QoL change: auto-grant quest when joining a GSF match

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
QoL change: auto-grant quest when joining a GSF match

mckftw
10.13.2021 , 07:22 PM | #1
Longtime lurker; haven't been a sub much so first post. Apologies if this issue has already been discussed.

I've been annoyed a few times to win a GSF match then find I didn't have the daily/weekly quest. It would be great if those quests could auto-grant when you join a match just like the veteran/master mode flashpoint quests do when zoning into an FP. (Warzone PvP has the option of picking up the daily/weekly quests inside the WZ itself, which I get isn't an option for GSF.)

Given the quests complete within the GSF interface, I would imagine this wouldn't be too difficult of a modification from a dev standpoint. But it would make life a little easier. Thoughts?

DarthCasus
10.13.2021 , 10:10 PM | #2
Hard agree here, in pvp zones there is the terminal at the very least. The same should apply for GSF to be more consistent.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

philwil
10.15.2021 , 07:17 AM | #3
Yeah we al have had that happen, when we were worried about getting them.

Nothing worse than a win, then realize you didnt have the daily, or the weekly. But worst not having the daily lol

I would be up to having them put PvP terminals on your personal ships. And also of course, your guild ship.

Many of the older players who dont do much more than GSf, tend to hang on the Fleet Starfigther launch deck and get it there every day.

I think, being able to share the daily/weekly would be cool too. We were so disappointed you cant do that like heroics and such.
Flux
Snuffleupagus, Sishyafiq, Baby Yodda, and many, many more
23k plus matches under my belt
Please dont take my advice. I know nothing.

theknightof
10.15.2021 , 09:40 AM | #4
totally agree

Ruvalie
10.25.2021 , 08:30 AM | #5
I did that yesterday, won a match and then realized I had forgotten to pick up the mission. They should absolutely provide some way of acquiring it within the match.