Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Failure> Sale Runs on Satele Shan

mrwayn
04.19.2021 , 07:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by iliketoplayWoW View Post
and get a Dreadtooth kill for the Dread Guard Corrupted Mask for 100 mill on the same night.
You paid 100mill to kill a boss a random group of 5 people on the fleet could kill while watching netflix? . But then again who am I to judge, you got what you wanted and credits don't seem to be a problem, so good for you.
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

iliketoplayWoW
04.19.2021 , 10:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post
You paid 100mill to kill a boss a random group of 5 people on the fleet could kill while watching netflix? . But then again who am I to judge, you got what you wanted and credits don't seem to be a problem, so good for you.
They did not ask 100 mil I did. I have enough credits for a lifetime and it was 4 people so if they split it even each person got 25 mil.

srtaskyywalker
04.19.2021 , 07:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by iliketoplayWoW View Post
They did not ask 100 mil I did. I have enough credits for a lifetime and it was 4 people so if they split it even each person got 25 mil.

That ^ We usually don't offer world bosses kill, but that was a very special request and he offered us the credits for a Dreadtooth kill
Jaydenz, Destruction Incarnate | J'a'y, Destruction Incarnate
<Origin> | <Failure>
26/26 NiM and 5/5 timed run | World First 5/5 NiM Gods from the Machine | Destruction Incarnate | World First Apex Predator + Dxun Grandmaster

LocalHeroNation
07.14.2021 , 01:39 AM | #14
I'm not sure if you guys are still active but do you guys do world bosses. I would pay for dreadtooth.