Pragmatic Master's Armor Set fix from 6.1.2 seems to have been undone

The-Kaitou-Kid

So, it was previously reported (here and here) that the Pragmatic Master's Armor Set was displaying differently based on where you were viewing it (in-game vs cutscene, etc), with the sleeve on the left arm not being displayed in some cases. This was fixed in patch 6.1.2.

However, sometime after that patch, I'm guessing the most recent patch, that fix was undone. It's now once again displaying differently in cutscenes than it does in-game, removing the sleeve on the left arm. Here it is in-game in the current update and here it is in a cutscene. Sleeve shows in-game, but is once again missing in the cutscene.

(Edit: Whoops, this should have been in the bug reports section)

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

I wish they would either leave the sleeve out or put it on both arms. The asymmetry is not appealing, IMO. And my preference would be for no sleeves.

I have it on a toon, and I like the look with one sleeve, will have to get a pic. But it's possibly because I coloured it, I think the white is too bland.

I wish they would either leave the sleeve out or put it on both arms. The asymmetry is not appealing, IMO. And my preference would be for no sleeves.

I wouldn't mind the sleeve being removed as long as they also remove the straps on that arm as well, they look odd there without the sleeve. With that said, I don't mind the asymmetric look either, personally.

Whether they keep the sleeve or not, my biggest concern is just that it be consistent. It's incredibly jarring for it to differ between cutscenes and gameplay, and it honestly makes me not want to play the character I have this armor set on. I hope they can get this refixed sooner rather than later.