When was the last Gree event?

NuSeC

The last Relics of the Gree event was the week of 19 May. Due to the published schedule of in-game events for September the next possible chance we could see Relics of the Gree is 6 October. This has happened because BW has decided to run Swoop Rally three times within 13 weeks. Last week should have been Relics of the Gree instead of Rakghoul Resurgence.

The recent schedule of Conquest events for the prior few months has been:

• Pirate Incursion -- 5 - 12 May
  • Relics of the Gree -- 19 - 26 May
  • Rakghoul Resurgence -- 2 - 9 June
  • Bounty Contract Week -- 16 - 23 June
  • All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally -- 30 June - 7 July
  • Rakghoul Resurgence (Alderaan) -- 14 - 21 July
  • All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally -- 28 July - 4 August
  • Bounty Contract Week -- 11 - 18 August
  • Pirate Incursion -- 25 August - 1 September
  • Rakghoul Resurgence (Alderaan) -- 8 - 15 September
  • All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally -- 22 - 29 September
  • ????? -- 6 - 13 October

As you can see, Relics of the Gree should have run for the week of 8 September, but we got Rakghoul Resurgence on Alderaan again. Running Swoop Rally for a third time in 13 weeks for the week of 22 September means that the soonest we could see Relics of the Gree would be 6 October. Unless, of course, they decide the follow the pattern they established with Rakghoul Resurgence Alderaan on 14 July and follow it with Swoop Rally (which is occurring), Bounty Contract Week, Pirate Incursion, and then, finally, Relics of the Gree. That would put the next Gree week the week of 3 November. Let us hope they do not do that.

Honestly I’ve been super disappointed by the fact we got so much swoop and Rakghoul rather than Gree. I really hope we get Gree again on October. I miss Xenoanalyst it’s such a fun fight compared to Eyeless at least in hard mode. :) I’m crossing my fingers for October 🤞🏼

I’m sure we just had a gree event not so long ago. Certainly it can’t be 5 months already?

Here are the in-game event posts by Vulkk for May, June, July, and August. We have to rely on Vulkk's post since BW overwrites the in-game events each time they update that page. I did not include September as that is the current schedule on the In-Game Events page.

Here, also, is a link to SWTORCalendar.com, which keeps an ongoing updated calendar of in-game events. It used to list events into the future based upon the established event schedule, but Swoop Rally has made that impossible. If you look back over the past several months you will see the last Gree week was 19 May.

I kid you not, Trixxie, we have not had a Relics of the Gree week since the week of 19 May. If the next Gree week runs on 6 October, that is only an if, that will mean that 4 months and 18 days will have passed from the start of the last Gree week on 19 May to the start of the next Gree week on 6 October.

Yeah, I can sort of understand them pushing swoops a bit much early on, but I had definitely been expecting Gree when we got Raks last week, because we hadn't gotten it in a while. It was a pleasant surprise for me, since I had some unfinished business in the tunnels, but it certainly seemed like an odd move to me.

Here are the in-game event posts by Vulkk for May, June, July, and August. We have to rely on Vulkk's post since BW overwrites the in-game events each time they update that page. I did not include September as that is the current schedule on the In-Game Events page.

Here, also, is a link to SWTORCalendar.com, which keeps an ongoing updated calendar of in-game events. It used to list events into the future based upon the established event schedule, but Swoop Rally has made that impossible. If you look back over the past several months you will see the last Gree week was 19 May.

I kid you not, Trixxie, we have not had a Relics of the Gree week since the week of 19 May. If the next Gree week runs on 6 October, that is only an if, that will mean that 4 months and 18 days will have passed from the start of the last Gree week on 19 May to the start of the next Gree week on 6 October.

Well you can say one thing about covid vs gaming, it sure messes up your perception of time. But then, the older you get, the faster time flies too. And as much as I sometimes think like a spring chicken, it’s become obvious this winter that my body is no longer one. Stupid arthritis :(

Probably soon. Usually in winter-time.

Are you thinking of Life Day? Gree is usually like once every other month. We haven't had one in forever... seems that rather than insert swoop races into the rotation, they just put it in the Gree spot and haven't bothered to fix the rotation yet. Glad to see there's a thread here b/c I'm starting to think we need to remind the developers of their ignored event (which ironically was the event used as an example in their last post about upcoming conquest changes).

Well you can say one thing about covid vs gaming, it sure messes up your perception of time.

You tend to notice more when you are actively waiting for the event to pop up again.. I have an alt that I want to give a dual saber to and I spent all my saved up Gree currency on SH decorations awhile back... whoops. I have like 200 of the tokens on Star Forge but I need them on Satele Shan. lol

Edited by red_onion