Legacy of the Sith

Hadsil

With my personal peculiar playing style I finally got to play the latest story content.

Unlike others I was not upset about the length of it. Playing in Story mode it took me a few hours to finish, and I was happy. I didn't need it to last days or weeks. Storywise Elom lacked any new interesting thing to say. Malgus hints something is coming, but the now lack of anything new since launch makes it lackluster. I agree the Story of the new content has not been riveting but the playing it wasn't an issue.

I appreciate the loot drops increasing my gear to 312 and even to 318. I had to pay for upgrades to get to 282 for Spirit of Vengeance. I was worried I wouldn't do well with just that gear, but it played alright until I got the gear drops and upgraded then. I didn't have to pay for it at Fleet. Of course it's only Green gear, but that's fine for me. I only play Story and as long as the Green gear works for story I'm happy. This is was not another Spirit of Vengeance fiasco.

I did experience one glitch. After getting the cannons to blast open that door on Manaan, the door remained closed for me. I could not get through. I had to leave the instance to my stronghold then come back. The door was open. I missed my Story Companion was gone and was wondering why I was losing a lot of health fighting the mooks. Fortunately, I noticed in time before attacking the gold star droid and summoned her back.

I did not experience the infamous Malgus bug slamming you to death. Was that never an issue in Story mode? What's the deal with him zipping around the battlefield? I supposed it's meant for something. I mostly ignored it to use that time getting to the kolto tanks to heal.

No, I will not flirt with Arn. My character is happily married thank you very much! :D

I did not experience the infamous Malgus bug slamming you to death. Was that never an issue in Story mode? What's the deal with him zipping around the battlefield? I supposed it's meant for something. I mostly ignored it to use that time getting to the kolto tanks to heal.

It was an issue in SoloStory during the first few weeks it was out - one of my characters got bitten by it doing her story.

Re: zipping around: It's an annoying phase of the battle, that's for sure. I just stood somewhere off the line of charge and throw stuff at him when he's in range.

But it's annoying.