Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armortech] What do I craft for crediits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armortech] What do I craft for crediits

Atropeen
09.10.2021 , 03:35 PM | #1
Hi,

I'm coming back to the game after a very very long hiatus. What armortech recipes are the most profitable and consistent sources of credts. What are the hot items and maybe sleeper iitems that Ii can craft to make a little somethin somethin.

Thanks!!!
[(•)€▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

phalczen
09.10.2021 , 08:20 PM | #2
Augmentation Kits
If you would like to hear more of my thoughts, consider joining our guilds on Satele Shan, "Shock and Jawa" of the Republic and "Full Metal Jawa" of the Empire. Thank you for reading!

DarkTergon
09.11.2021 , 10:30 AM | #3
You could also craft war supplies, and dark projects, if you've a ready supply of materials, and the required level of the crafting.
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

Atropeen
09.11.2021 , 01:33 PM | #4
What are dark projects?
[(•)€▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

SteveTheCynic
09.12.2021 , 01:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Atropeen View Post
What are dark projects?
It's an item that's required for a variety of things to do with guiild flagships, but also it's part of the price for the in-game version of the Commander's Compendium (raise companion Influence rank directly to 50). The schematic comes from the normal trainers, and sits in the "Strongholds and Conquest" (?name) category.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes