• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Overheard at BW server room:

"Dude look at this, they sending out more invites!"

"Ya man, interesing that they sending out more, we have no more room"

"Ya they sent Bob out to buy 4 more servers again, He should be back in another 2 hours for Wave 4"

I love how there are so many claiming they were guaranteed 5 days early access, when release is still 7 days away. Let alone the constant, conveniently forgotten "up to" part of the offer. Edited by Seliam

Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware or game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and carry on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh cancel now please....one less person the rest of us have to wait on.

I seriously can't believe that Bioware started EA 4 days prior to the initial 12/17 date and everyone is QQ'ing because they are not in yet. Bioware promised absolutely NO ONE they would get into today when they preorderd I am not certain why you feel the need to throw threats around.

Edited by onstorm

I find it comical that people flame on the forums that they can't get in, and because they pre-ordered the expect to get in 1st thing on the day early access begins.

If you read the posts that started several weeks ago, they explained how the pre-launch would work, and that not everyone would get in the 1st day.

This is not launch day...launch day is the 20th, this is a privilege for those fans that pre-ordered.

If you get in 1 day before official launch, it is still a privilege. Be happy with what you get, or just play on launch like the rest.

Sry...hate seeing 400 threads about the same complaints.

Can't wait for the opportunity to get in myself

Oh shut it... =_=

They traded people being pissed off about lag/delay/disconnections for people being pissed others are playing before them (when they spent the same $).

Call this launch smooth due to server stability and you will be lying to yourselves. Should have thought this through.

They simply cannot give a date/time because they don't know. They have already explained that and it makes perfect sense.

Anything could happen right now - servers could start crashing, who knows... Or it could go really well and more people could get in than expected. They don't know so obviously they cannot tell us.

I do think they could have done something like "We have split the EGA into 40 phases, you will be in phase 23. We cannot say how fast or slow the phases will be brought in because it is dependent on server load and stability".

I feel like that approach would have prevented this nonsense thread! :)

They COULD have told us our place in queue and how many have been given out though, cause they're going after their list anyway right? Soo.. it's all there... they just won't share it. No need to say which wave/date you're in, but your position is fixed. The amount of ppl invited is known. Shouldn't be an issue telling, unless it's somewhat random (which reports claim)...

It seems all the people ************ about the 'waves' way of launching don't understand or would rather the server just crash every 5mins if they just let every pre-order sign in willy nilly.

I totally agree dude, though I am laughing my ***** off at all these downies whining. it's just keeping me occupied till i can play.

should of been a mass release of codes for any pre orders before today.....pretty sure people paid their money for a reason.....maybe im wrong but when i pre order something its so that i get the same amount of time on the game as other gamers not to start an mmo late.....cannot believe the lack of respect for the gamers and fans.

Again...

Are people really this idiotic?

The terms and conditions stated:

Early entry was based on a first come first serve model. Depending on WHEN YOU PAID for your order would determine WHEN YOU GET IN.

Also early access was stated to be only UP TO 5 days before the 20th.

So let me get this straight, you get told how it works (but chose to be ignorant and not read the T&C) they decide to open early access 2 DAYS EARLIER. You don't get in right away becasue you feel entitled with your whole $5 fee (that paid for exactly what you will be getting by the way) and you still complain??

Is it just me? Or are these people acting like self-entitiled children? I hate official forums for this very reason.

that even not funny any more ppl from guild that buy pre-oder in October already IN , them just have access in last wave & some ppl from august beginning still wait:mad::mad::mad::mad:

YOUR BEING TROLLED. SERIOUSLY MAKE THEM LIVE STREAM IT IF U THINK ITS IN ERROR THE CAN SHOW U THE SITE OF THERE PRE-ORDER CODE AND THEN THEM LOGGING IN.

It won't happen.