help fixing fps

paneitor

Hey guys, I've been playing this game since this pandemic stuff happened and I've been enjoying it but idk why it runs sooo poorly, I mean i know my pc isn't the best (i'm not really into computers but i'll put my specs down) but there is a real way to improve performance in warzones??? I've been trying lots of things (lowering settings etc) but dunno maybe is my pc some software or smth like that ^^

specs:

gpu: radeon rx 580 series

cpu: amd ryzen 5 2400G

ram: 16 gb ddr4

i have an ssd but the game isn't installed there

thank u in advance!!! if there's no real fix i'll just stick to play with drops anyways

SWTOR is very CPU intensive and even top tier units will get fps drops in warzones and OPs. SWTOR works best with CPUs with a base clock over 4GHz. So, your main limiting factor is the 2400G.

You could try overclocking the 2400G, but that would only give you a small boost.

You could try replacing the 2400G with a faster AM4 Processor. A 3300X would work better, and be more "playable". A 3600XT would also be a good choice.

Basically, you'll always get fps drops in warzones, the best you can do (other than buying an expensive system with an Intel 9900K) is to make it 'playable'.

🙁

P.S. If you install the game on the SSD, you'll get faster load times, but not more fps.

Edited by JediQuaker