Conquest Points carried over if unfinished?

HottesIce

Hi,

- noticed this new "feature" -

are the conquest points for an unfinished weekly carried over to next week, if I say - play only half of it this week because I don't have more time?

Similar to a daily, where the quest basically saves and you can continue it next time you login, of course then you will be locked for that day, fair is fair.

Btw: I don't see any discussion here or reasoning, other than the devs decision.

Only feedback for the devs, I don't seek a discussion there is no reasons you can tell me other than trolling, so:

My personal preferrence is games without any dailies or weeklies actually, because even if it is just one person feeling forced, you can't argue against that it forces some people.. anyways it's many people... So if any dev seeks feedback here: Playing the char you want that you want to progress without regret of not getting a reward, or having to go out with your dog instead of finishing that reward... is always appreciated - if people don't feel comfortable in your game they will leave like devs pressing their will onto the player, this already is set by the builds, character design, story, flashpoints way of playing, so game time and where to spend your game time would be the best way to let the player some leeway.

Edited by HottesIce

Conquest isn't new it's been in the game for years. To answer your question, the conquest points do not roll over. They reset to zero each week when the new conquest starts.

What's new is the pop-up windows when you reach a conquest goal. They added a lot of different ways to get conquest points, which means the pop-up spam is pretty much constant. If there was a way to opt out of conquest I would do it just to get rid of those; they are a huge blow to my enjoyment of the game and the conquest rewards are not worth the aggravation.

Aside from those unavoidable, screen-blocking pop-ups you can safely ignore conquest. It's mainly there for guilds and to give endgame players something to do each week.

*actually, I enjoy doing conquests. Aside from the pop-up windows that you can't turn off.

**did I mention how annoying those conquest pop-ups are?

• 2 months later...

Agree the popups are super annoying. Just like the guild zone ones. Please add a way to turn this off.

So I'm a new player - if the points don't roll over, then why do I have 61k out of 50k?

Why does the points keep adding over 50k if you already completed the weekly?

This isn't quite what the OP was asking, but it's another related question that caused me to find this thread.

Edited by BenedictineMonk

Agree the popups are super annoying. Just like the guild zone ones. Please add a way to turn this off.

So I'm a new player - if the points don't roll over, then why do I have 61k out of 50k?

Why does the points keep adding over 50k if you already completed the weekly?

This isn't quite what the OP was asking, but it's another related question that caused me to find this thread.

If you're in a guild then you keep adding to the guild's progress to the goal