Altuur zok Adon: how on earth do you get him?

Meradeces

I'm now on level 19 seasons progress, No sign of this companion. I've even paid the 10 cartel coins to have him across all characters, but none of the interface options, listed on any online guide to obtain him works. The only thing I can think is I had the quest to obtain him on one of my characters, and my quest log was full so I abandoned the quest to obtain him. Surely that isn't the reason I'll never get this companion (despite half my season's rewards being gifts that only he will accept,)? Edited by Meradeces

You should have gotten a box as soon as you hit level 1. Opening the box would give two items, one which would grant the alliance alert and one which would grant him as a companion directly if you hadn't done fallen empire.

I would check your alliance alerts. Otherwise, you can try to claim the box again from Collections and see if you can get the alliance alert.

If you already unlocked him, as implied by the 10cc account-wide unlock, you would just go into Collections, under either Companions or Galactic Seasons, and add his item to your inventory. Opening the item gives you the holocommunicator-type item that offers you the companion. Edited by WHTJunior