So when we getting 7.1?

ReveredDead

You ended the PTS weeks ago. When is 7.1 dropping? In two days on the 15th of May, it will have been 3 whole months since 7.0 dropped. Is Swtor is danger? Are you planning to shutter the game entirely?

Never because they haven't finished even testing the operation I think 2 more bosses remain it's a complete sham the expansion has really put doubt in this game for me I'm sick of the lies from these developers and community leaders.

I'd assume sometime after Galactic Season 2 completes: Season 3 will probably be built around a Selkath companion and the new Manaan Daily area (there's already a placeholder for a Manaan rep in game).

Of course, I have no idea how long of a pause there will be between GS2 and GS3...

I'd assume sometime after Galactic Season 2 completes: Season 3 will probably be built around a Selkath companion and the new Manaan Daily area (there's already a placeholder for a Manaan rep in game).

Of course, I have no idea how long of a pause there will be between GS2 and GS3...

I doubt that. The Manaan daily area will most certainly be independent of Galactic Seasons and be just like all the other daily areas in the game with an exclusive reputation track and vendor(s) that sell rewards like decos, armor sets, pets and mounts.

Judging by the time span between Season 1 and 2, Galactic Season 3 will probably come out early next year.

Edited by Phazonfreak

People hoping for a new GS are cute. I wish I was so hopeful... It took them months to do the current one...

Wow! Three whole months!

😂😇

To be fair, it only bothers me because they implied that it would come soon after 7.0. It was supposed to be a year long anniversary, yet we're in the middle of May already and we don't even know when 7.1 will come out, nevermind the rest.

Clearly they don't have enough people to fix bugs and work on new content at the same time.

I'm thinking they want to get 7.1 out around Star Wars Celebration to tie it in with the rest of the Star Wars news, so maybe their tentative 7.1 release is May 31. The latest would be when Galactic Seasons 2 ends, so that would be a July 5 release. Since that is close to the holidays, they might push it out a week to July 12 at the latest.

I'm thinking they want to get 7.1 out around Star Wars Celebration to tie it in with the rest of the Star Wars news, so maybe their tentative 7.1 release is May 31. The latest would be when Galactic Seasons 2 ends, so that would be a July 5 release. Since that is close to the holidays, they might push it out a week to July 12 at the latest.

Impossible they haven't tested the last 2 bosses in the operation lol so that is way out so sorry to break your wishful thinking.

Impossible they haven't tested the last 2 bosses in the operation lol so that is way out so sorry to break your wishful thinking.

You are assuming that they will put the last 2 bosses on the public test server. While I agree that they should, I have no expectation that they will.

I believe that they'll do whatever they do based on what they think will lead to the most short-term profit that they think they can get. Even if that means that the content is not ready for release, and even if that leads to a loss of long term profit.

You are assuming that they will put the last 2 bosses on the public test server. While I agree that they should, I have no expectation that they will.

I believe that they'll do whatever they do based on what they think will lead to the most short-term profit that they think they can get. Even if that means that the content is not ready for release, and even if that leads to a loss of long term profit.

desperate times they will do anything I guess