Darth Jadus

AlphaAdoms

Darth Jadus... Second to no one and know for making his appearance in the Sith operator story line, Well where has he been? He must be enjoying his free time because he’s missed out on a lot of war in the Starwars galaxy. Do you guys think bringing him back and more story to Jadus would be nice?

Jadus remains to be one of my favorite Starwars characters and for him to be part of a story that’s pretty cool, but when

he leaves and Eternal Emperor has been defeated while the galaxy is just recovering I see a perfect opportunity for Jadus to strike and make the biggest comeback Starwars will ever see. Join him or rebel if you wish I’m not gona get shocked like Darth Marr rip. So the point of this is let’s start to dive deep in Darth Jadus’s lore the guy deserves more story.

#HypeJadus

I also want to touch on the topic of, how come that every piece of gear that Jadus wears can be obtained other than the

robes.

Maybe they are obtainable but I can’t get them or something but I’ve been trying to get my character to be spot on Darth Jadus and that’s really something I want to see complete so it would be great to be able to look 100% Darth

Jadus since that’s one of my goals to do in this game.

Still the current strongest Sith and out there somewhere probably making a huge army or will he be like the dread masters who knows more story to enjoy XD

Large Print Edition directives removed for readability. (No, setting size 6 does not make the text easier to read, in part because browsers don't handle it correctly, and cram the text together vertically.)

Darth Jadus... Second to no one and know for making his appearance in the Sith operator story line,

He appears in the Imperial Agent story.

Well where has he been?

Imprisoned somewhere by the Dark Council, I believe.

He must be enjoying his free time because he’s missed out on a lot of war in the Starwars galaxy. Do you guys think bringing him back and more story to Jadus would be nice?

Personally? No, not really.

Jadus remains to be one of my favorite Starwars characters and for him to be part of a story that’s pretty cool, but when

The Imperial Agent story plays on the rather tired cliché of a lone agent battling the Secret Masters / Illuminati, which is not cool.

Overall, there is enough variability in his fate, especially for Imperial Agents, that incorporating him into a further story wouldn't be simple.

I also want to touch on the topic of, how come that every piece of gear that Jadus wears can be obtained other than the

robes.

There are plenty of other important NPCs whose look can't be replicated(1), including:

* Thana Vesh ==> you can match everything except her lipstick and the specific lightsabre she uses.

* Satele Shan ==> her hair and face are unique.

* Kira Carsen customisation 2 involves a hairstyle that is not available for players.(2)

* Tari Darkspanner (as "The Master" on Dromund Kaas) ==> her armour is not available, and her face tattoos are available only on Warriors, while she uses an Assassin-only weapon.

* Lana Beniko's grey sack armour doesn't exist at all for players, and neither does her default face.

* The Wicked Huntress armour looks somewhat different to the KotFE version of what Vaylin wears.

* Arcann's arm and face mask aren't available for player characters, and neither is his face-scar pattern.

(1) This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

(2) http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959637

I'm a big fan of Darth Jadus and think it would be cool to bring him back, if they do it right.

Imprisoned somewhere by the Dark Council, I believe.

His fate in the game is particularly varied, but I think it could be argued that they might all end up in the same place.

Either he is imprisoned by the Dark Council, escaped and in hiding, or de-facto head of the Dark Council who went into seclusion (prompting Darth Marr to fill the void left by his absence). I think with the chaos of the Zakuul invasion, and Darth Xarion canonically taking his old Council seat, we can assume he's probably in hiding somewhere, especially since Lana always names him as a possible suspect in the conspiracy to take down the Alliance.

the biggest problem with jadus is they make him look like this bad *** sith, everyone is afriad of, etc

But then

A lowly agent defeats him (possibly kills, been a while since I've done it) not even another force user.

There is no kill option, at best you can trap him in a force field.

Of course, you could have easily overloaded said force field... but plot armour.

Personally, Jadus is grossly overrated, and more annoying than dangerous. Marr sees much of the same corruption that Jadus sees, however Marr steps in to actually become a leader, whereas Jadus just does this bat **** insane "democratization of fear" BS. Guy's a self centered lunatic.

the biggest problem with jadus is they make him look like this bad *** sith, everyone is afriad of, etc

But then

A lowly agent defeats him (possibly kills, been a while since I've done it) not even another force user.

The Agent doesn't really "defeat him" so much as distract him long enough for the Dark Council fleet to surround his ship.