Why can't we sit in chairs?

AxelStorm

is it because of the fat body style?

Well... you can sit in chairs onboard your starship, so I strongly doubt that's the reason. And as said by a previous poster, you can "fake" it. Not an ideal solution, but I guess redoing the chair is considered too much work...

Well... you can sit in chairs onboard your starship, so I strongly doubt that's the reason. And as said by a previous poster, you can "fake" it. Not an ideal solution, but I guess redoing the chair is considered too much work...

But I can't lie down and take a rest on my bed in my starship. :(

It was a (bad) design choice made by the pre-launch developers that has, for the most part, been corrected since with all the chair emotes they've released over the years.

These emotes include many of the types of chairs you see in the game for either faction, and also an invisible stool of sorts for folks that don't have any of those.

In short, look up the chair emotes in collections, see which ones appeal to you, and buy them off the GTN for your character(s). There are ones specific to Jedi, Sith, and "underworld" aesthetics seen around the game.

Edited by arunav