Nullification of story progresses

Valtonor

While creating my 6th sith inquisitor to kick darth Zash once again, i thought, why don't we have a way to replay original class quests by existing characters? Class (and planet) stories are so great, that i want to do it again once in a while. There is a way to do it for fallen empire story btw. It would be great to have something to erase all the story progresses, leaving only the character itself with all companions, crew skills, titles and other stuff. I'd definitely buy something like that on cartel market.

Additionally, it's a case of programming; the Knights expansions were built from the ground up to be replayable, though without different choices registering (No matter how many times you play Chapter III, the game will always remember that you blew up the Sun Reactor the first time through and apply that to later interactions), the original game wasn't. To make it possible to have 'New Game Plus', they'd basically have to recode the game from the beginning...

If we are speaking specificly about original story quests, you are probably right. But I'm speaking about removing all quests at once. Isn't it possible to nullify all the progress from the beginning? Make it like no choices were ever made and no quest was ever complete. Just like newly created character, but with all lvl, valor, gear and everything else not related to the story. Edited by Valtonor

If we are speaking specificly about original story quests, you are probably right. But I'm speaking about removing all quests at once. Isn't it possible to nullify all the progress from the beginning? Make it like no choices were ever made and no quest was ever complete. Just like newly created character, but with all lvl, valor, gear and everything else not related to the story.

Name one, just one, MMORPG that has this feature.

Name one, just one, MMORPG that has this feature.

D&D Online, kinda, you can "reincarnate" your character and start a new life as a new class and/or race, while keeping some bonuses from your previous life.

Technically it's deleting the old char and creating a new one with the same name, that has access to the old char's items and unlocks (crafting knowledge, stat bonuses etc.) but no quest or faction-progress and starts either at level 1 or level 20 (early "endgame") depending on what type of reincarnation doodah you use.

Of course the game mainly consists of dungeons, and the story is similar to what we have for flashpoint story in SWTOR (from simple one dungeon adventures to whole multi-dungeon stoy chains).

Edited by Mubrak