Looking for old friends

Faithlezor

Hello and Good Day Everyone! It has been years- about 4 or 5 since I have played and I use to be in a guild called: Pax Imperius and Pax Dominus, I believe we were all on Ebon Hawk as well. Does anyone know if they are still around? I found an old reddit post of theirs but their website and information is no longer valid.

Thank you, I am getting back into the game and I would love to reconnect with them!

Edited by Faithlezor

Ebon Hawk was merged into Star Forge. You can reference the United Forces news article to see into which one of the five current servers the old servers were merged. I am mostly on SF, but I can not say if they are still around. Although the name does sound familiar I do not generally pay attention to other guild names. One thing you can do is log into Star Forge and in the Who search box type "guild=pax" to find anyone online who is in a guild with the world "pax" in the name. You can change the last column in the Who results window to show the guild name, too.

Ebon Hawk was merged into Star Forge. You can reference the United Forces news article to see into which one of the five current servers the old servers were merged. I am mostly on SF, but I can not say if they are still around. Although the name does sound familiar I do not generally pay attention to other guild names. One thing you can do is log into Star Forge and in the Who search box type "guild=pax" to find anyone online who is in a guild with the world "pax" in the name. You can change the last column in the Who results window to show the guild name, too.

Thank you very much, I will follow this lead. :)