Do you think that Jadus will return finally in 7.0 expansion?

LanceDefender

Really. They have to bring him back finally. If not then then it will be never lol

I have a theory that he's the one funding the Mandalorian rebels and Marshal Kol from the shadows in order to spread terror/fear, which is his style. I could be wrong, however.

I certainly hope not, at least not in a manner that is central to the story. In my opinion, Jadus is an unoriginal, uninspired, generic Bond villain who's grand plan basically boiled down to a power grab. If they do return I want it so my Agent can shoot them out of an airlock.

With how long he's been gone, I wouldn't get my hopes up. However, during the livestream, when they talked about dangerous fringe groups rising up across the galaxy and that Sith cult that's messing with that superweapon, the name Darth Jadus did spring to mind. If he is finally returning then I bet he will have something to do with one of those.

I don't think he can because his fate is determined by IA players in Chapter 1. If he were to show up in 7.0, BW would have to declare a canon outcome for Chapter 1.

(I know the Quesh story might have been canonically spared in the Imp story before the Rep story starts. Assuming that's the case, I still don't think BW would declare a canon Chapter 1 Ending for Agents.)

With how long he's been gone, I wouldn't get my hopes up. However, during the livestream, when they talked about dangerous fringe groups rising up across the galaxy and that Sith cult that's messing with that superweapon, the name Darth Jadus did spring to mind. If he is finally returning then I bet he will have something to do with one of those.

This is probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if the cult in question would turn out to be Darth Phobos' cult. With what little information we have about Phobos, she could actually fit into SWTOR.

Edited by Enskojare

I don't think he can because his fate is determined by IA players in Chapter 1. If he were to show up in 7.0, BW would have to declare a canon outcome for Chapter 1.

Not necessarily. He disappears at the end of most versions of the game. Either he escapes or leaves in the LS version of the ending. Or he becomes the new leader of the Dark Council and eventually goes into seclusion in the "Hand of Jadus" DS version. The only outlier is the version where he gets captured by the Dark Council, but he ultimate fate is never revealed. Lana is operating on the assumption that he could be alive regardless in War for Iokath, so all they would need to do is add a line of him explaining that he escaped during the War with Zakuul or something. They've made similar "changes" to characters' stories before, like Sophia Farash from the Consular story.

If he comes back, I just hope that they acknowledge Agents who became his Hand in the class story, and this is based on the Chapter 1 ending, not the Chapter 3 ending.