Vette romance issue during class story

Kryand

On two of my warriors now that I have leveled over this 2x XP event, the Vette romance progression simply ended. I picked every flirt option that came up in any conversation. In both cases, the last time a flirt option appeared was in the "why choose me?" conversation, but after that, not a peep.

One of the warriors romanced Jaesa a little, but broke it off with her and chose Vette when the option came up (still didn't matter apparently). The other never even spoke to Jaesa at all before finishing every single Vette conversation.

So obviously there is something outside of the actual romance conversations that can end your romance with Vette without warning. From everything I found when trying to Google this, nothing is supposed to matter in the romance progression other than companion conversations on your ship that have flirt options; pick the flirt option and the romance continues; pick any other option and the romance could end, and it's that simple. Every other conversation in the game is not supposed to have any effect. That's obviously no longer true, unless the romance is just bugged.

For reference, both warriors were dark side, both had sex with her sister, and both encouraged her to kill the hutt.

However, I found multiple posts of people saying that none of those things have any effect on your ability to continue romancing Vette, but perhaps that was changed. One of the warriors was nice to her, never shocked her, and removed her collar quickly. The other treated her like dirt (except when there was a flirt option), shocked her constantly, and didn't remove the collar until I beat the entire class story. But all of that might be irrelevant since neither warrior could romance her past the aforementioned conversation.

So tl;dr, I assume there were changes to the things you can do in Vette's story and still romance her, and you now have to do more to win her favor than simply picking flirt options. Does anyone know exactly what those things are? I probably won't level another warrior, but it would be nice if there existed a post somewhere on the internet with that information.

Edited by Kryand

For reference, both warriors were dark side, both had sex with her sister, and both encouraged her to kill the hutt.

I'm pretty sure that

having sex with her sister effectively blocks any chance to romance her. She even tells you as much: "Fine, at least you get to be with one Twi'lek girl in your life" (Her sister being "the one Twi'lek girl").